Alice Atsawaphanon - AliceBkk - Alice Bangkok - Emmy

olympos

All i know at the moment, she is now in a drug rehabilitation program, owned and/or supported by the King of Thailand.

I have the phone number of the hospital. I'll let you know when further info comes to hand.

She cannot got out of there and she is not allowed to have contact to anybody, except her parents for the next 3 month.

All i know at the moment, she is now in a drug rehabilitation program, owned and/or supported by the King of Thailand.

I have the phone number of the hospital. I'll let you know when further info comes to hand.

She cannot got out of there and she is not allowed to have contact to anybody, except her parents for the next 3 month.

Cheers mate. Must be under another name as cant see anything listed under either the list of Thai hospitals or in the rehab-international directory. Always interested in doing critiques of rehabs. Am not entirely approving of her being held captive, no matter how bad her problem is. Coercion on that level can increase the resentment and reduce the chances of successful treatment. These sort of treatment centres have a very low success rate.

Cheers mate. Must be under another name as cant see anything listed under either the list of Thai hospitals or in the rehab-international directory. Always interested in doing critiques of rehabs. Am not entirely approving of her being held captive, no matter how bad her problem is. Coercion on that level can increase the resentment and reduce the chances of successful treatment. These sort of treatment centres have a very low success rate.

Thanks for your interest, mate. We will follow this case until Rob or Bill are failing to pay the TF server fees ;)

24th March 2013 then. At least I will be there then lol

Mate, when ever you may have a problem while you are in Thailand, please knock on my door. I will not let you down. Together we have had a lot of fun on TF, and we will manage any upcoming bad days too, no worries at all.

Edited by olympos

You missed the second line which says that the throttle is removed for Premium Members.

:-)

Bill, you should just have a look how many standard members are posting regularly at the forums. How many people are here?

If there is a conversation about any subject, you will just prevent members from posting another response. If this is your target, up to you.

I agree that the restriction is ok for private messaging, 10 per day or 1 every 10 minutes, however.

But I have not seen any forum in the world which has such a feature. cheers.