I AM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

whitelotus

Iain , you are 47 in 2013 , fat with colesteral so may be you will pass away , why don't u just make more merit by fighting with me to unbore me ok????????????????????

LOL ... this comment is very funny and super boredom killer... love it. (Iain is also a handsum man alives on this earth, for your info.)

:)

LOL ... this comment is very funny and super boredom killer... love it. (Iain is also a handsum man alives on this earth, for your info.)

:)

may be OUR definition of being handsome is toooooooo difference :). For me , handsome means not fat (muscular),charming looking, bald and less than 47 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to rob,

i invite you to meet as a friend so you can be accompanied by your friend ,if you want, and i don't mind but they have to pay their bill themselves. However, i think this invitation is between you and me but why another guy always wants to get involve with this? i think it's none of his business. If i were him, i won't get involve in any invitation which i am not invited

Edited by whitelotus

may be OUR definition of being handsome is toooooooo difference :). For me , handsome means not fat (muscular),charming looking, bald and less than 47 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's an old saying 'beggars can't be choosers'

Now given you are perhaps the most belligerent, annoying, not to mention ugliest female in the Kingdom it is no surprise you are both single and a life long virgin. Frankly I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than anywhere near you...

There's an old saying 'beggars can't be choosers'

Now given you are perhaps the most belligerent, annoying, not to mention ugliest female in the Kingdom it is no surprise you are both single and a life long virgin. Frankly I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than anywhere near you...[/quotet

But for me ur not just INhandsome but also disgusting too!!!!!!!!!!!!. no gentle man on earth destroy lady reputation. Being single is better than being widow right? being leaving apart from your cute daugther because you don't behave lol

found tragedy right

imagine that being fat widow man with high colesterrol whose wife left him because he did not behave seems his couple life was failure (hahaha).

but being a slender gal who is never been in any kind of couple life before...................... um think last one is better?

by the way, keep your opinion regarding religious only with yourself as u r a non- religion.