Blocky, d' u wanna know who?

Chatty

well, i've got an automatic message from a TF friend like this

Did you know you can find out who blocked you on MSN? Check it out, it's free http://www.block-checker.com

so i just clicked in then i wanted to try out... so i installed it... but if i can turn back the time i didn't wanna know who blocked me.

ppl block another persons cuz of a thousand reason, so i don't know why i wanna know .... hehe but now i know, a little bit hurt.....(not good huh?) cuz i think i'm not an annoying person

well, what u guys think about block checking?

d' u wanna know who block u?

do u angry them after u found out who blocked u?

Yeah, well, people aren't always online at the same time as me. During the day (Bangkok time), not so many people around. At night, when I'm at work, I'm always online, but I just don't have the time to talk -- hate to block anyone, but it's necessary -- the only person I don't block is my daughter (and one other person).

But if I try that block-checker site, I might find my daughter blocking me -- until she wants another injection of cash. Hmmm -- (think block daughter!!! Disappear to the Bahamas.)

Dex

-- never disparate, only desperate. Or dis-parrot -- got a Norwegian Blue, anyone?

:D hehe

for me after i found out 3 persons who blocked me here

2 of them are TFers.... little bit hurt jing jing, cuz i've never block them, indeed. may be they blocked me cuz i'm too naughty :twisted:

Ok i asked one of them, he gave me an interesting reason... he chat with too many ppl in the same time, (so i always clicked out)

well sometimes i have 7-10 persons to chat with in the same time too..and i block nobody, but it might take times to wait for my reply, lol....

anyway, the 1st reason i blocked ppl is they are annoying and psycho...

they alway said

"Talk to me" and then nudge me, .... i hate that... chuuuuu !! pls don't let them know i blocked them lol

hrrrrrrrrrr......

• 3 weeks later...

......oooO..............

.....(....)...Oooo...

......)../.....(....)....

.....(_/.......)../.....

...............(_/.......

well. pPl dont worry so much about it.....it is not 100% accurate.... i have many programs that can do that...sometime its correct ..sometime its wrong....its work better if the person you blocked is online and you are online at the same time in msn, or yahoo and that person can uses the block checker program to find out if you are online or not.....but if your not online to msn ....he / she cannot find out if you online or not....... so its nothing worry about......hey...if u ppl are so worried about this...u must be more worried if i tell u that.....there some program that can get all the contact list from ur msn and delete them and find wat ur were chatting...... so there is no privacy has technology rises..............

You always can put urself offline while MSN is still open. U can't talk when u put urself as 'offline'. But u can put 'busy' or another mssge on ur pf, than u r able to chat. When I c someone saying on his pf he is 'busy' or 'lunch' or whatever I won't chat with him, instead I hv something urgent and important thing to tell. Try to respect the privacy of ur friends.

Neung as I already said to u and for those who didn't do it yet I warn u you that www. block-checker. com is an adware program.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.blockchecker.html

Adware.BlockChecker

Last Updated on: August 26, 2005 04:45:34 PM

Type: Adware

Name: Block Checker

Publisher: block-checker.com

Systems Affected: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP

Risk Impact: Low

Behavior

Adware.BlockChecker is an adware program that sends its advertisements to contacts of instant messenger.

Symptoms

Unexpected advertisements are sent to contacts of instant messenger.

Transmission

This security risk is manually installed as a component of Block Checker.

U can always find more about Hoaxes, viruses, trojans on www.symantec.com

DON'T download block-checker.

I was on msn with someone earlier and got the message to download the program, like barfly said, thinking it was my chat buddy sending me the message. I did download and installed the program, but removed it as soon as I read thaibel's post. It uninstalled without a glitch, I'm glad to say. Thx for the advice guys.

I'd say that if someone blocks you they don;t want to talk to you so who cares why. Better things to do then that. If you are already not happy about it finding out why certainly won't help. of course its my opinion :shock:

But... but how else can I be sure that she's broken up with me?

If it a woman !!! ya grovel and beg and search all over the world for the answer to get back into her heart. They love when we grovel :P

Well... I noticed some people blocked me and unblock me whenever he/she wanna chat up with me or needs me. I donno why do they have to block me tho...

So sad! I feel like I'm taken advantage of... :(

Hopefully you ignore someone who only unblocks you when 'they' want to talk to you. :twisted: Or better yet - you block them. :twisted: :twisted: