Your favorite places for coffee

Chatty

Question

:D well i'm not a coffee maniac but i like to sit and read books or waiting for someone... or whatever... lol

I went to Banrei Coffee at Ekkamai branch on Friday night, i have to tell u it was let me down. The place is pretty cool... but it was so expensive (80 b. for tea + coffee mixed) the taste was so so and the time they made my coffee was too slow.. i had to wait for 30 mins for a cup of coffee :evil:

So, it makes me think about the places for a cup of coffee..

1. Starbuck at Soi Lung Suan, Soi Thong Lo.... and at my work place

2. Black Canyon every branches

3. O'Brian, Nailerd Building soi 5

What about u guys think..

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I would like to apologize to those of you who misunderstood my feeble attempt at humor. ...Dunkin Donuts...

good god man, for one hot second i thought you were serious. i was truly frightened until i remembered that dunkin donuts serves a valuable function in american society---it's good to have one place where you're guaranteed to find a cop 24/7.

hahaha :lol: that's i've seen on TV also...

:roll: It's not a joke, right?

alright then. now we're gonna have a coffee group or....... ? :lol:

im not good in making a coffee... i can only serve well....maybe someone can help :wink:

Servicing people is a good profession... ;)

depends on where im serving at :lol:

I would do my best to help. grinding beans first right ??

Original Coffee ---> Coffee Bo Ran 10 baht cheap and aroi LOL I know it would not be nice like star bucks and coffee world but made from thailand Everything from thailand is yummy ...... Love thailand , Love ppl from thailand Drink Thai coffee :wink: :D ^ _ ^

agreed. But only 10 bahts??? damn i got cheated by 2 bahts. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

well, i cant find any Coffee Bean in Bangkok. Any1 kind to direct?

Original Coffee ---> Coffee Bo Ran 10 baht cheap and aroi LOL I know it would not be nice like star bucks and coffee world but made from thailand Everything from thailand is yummy ...... Love thailand , Love ppl from thailand Drink Thai coffee :wink: :D ^ _ ^

agreed. But only 10 bahts??? damn i got cheated by 2 bahts. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

well, i cant find any Coffee Bean in Bangkok. Any1 kind to direct?

no no no

If u request coffee like Nescafe' or Nestea they will charge u 2 baht more jaaa

and yes coffee bean i like... i went to a branch at Robinson Ratchada, but i don't know where they moved the cafe', i can't find it anymore :cry:

2. any bangkok coffee shops with good cappuccino and free wifi (802.11g or 802.11b) internet?

Starbucks is the only place I can think of. The other one is a pub, The Bull's Head on sukhumvit 33/1. They just installed their wi-fi about a month ago. Good espresso, don't know about capuccino. Or else you could come to my work neighbourhood. New wireless connection keeps popping up every day. :lol:

My favourite is the one in soi Thong Lo, never remember the name but it's retro decorated. The coffee is the bomb, guarantee by my coffee addicted Italian friend. But if I would like to just chill and do the 'people' watching then it's always starbucks cos its comfier than most places. The one in soi Thong Lo, Lang Suan and new one at the top of Suk. 2 are my fav. Au Bon Pain on Suk. 24 has great atmosphere as well. But coffee tastes like dishwashing water :lol:

2. any bangkok coffee shops with good cappuccino and free wifi (802.11g or 802.11b) internet?

Starbucks is the only place I can think of. The other one is a pub, The Bull's Head on sukhumvit 33/1. They just installed their wi-fi about a month ago. Good espresso, don't know about capuccino. Or else you could come to my work neighbourhood. New wireless connection keeps popping up every day. :lol:

My favourite is the one in soi Thong Lo, never remember the name but it's retro decorated. The coffee is the bomb, guarantee by my coffee addicted Italian friend. But if I would like to just chill and do the 'people' watching then it's always starbucks cos its comfier than most places. The one in soi Thong Lo, Lang Suan and new one at the top of Suk. 2 are my fav. Au Bon Pain on Suk. 24 has great atmosphere as well. But coffee tastes like dishwashing water :lol:

Good, then the coffee's on you! 8)

Yep, I'm trying to convince my boss to get the coffee maker thingy then you can have as many coffee as you want. Bring your own beans though, LOL. :lol: Free internet :wink:

So there we have the location for TF Cafe' :wink: I'll provide the place and the machine, Anny bakes (I can bake too and P'Ling can make his famous breads), you & Loburt make coffee, bCool will be our waitress and we can even have stand-up comedy (David can do that hahaha :lol: )

Yep, I'm trying to convince my boss to get the coffee maker thingy then you can have as many coffee as you want. Bring your own beans though, LOL. :lol: Free internet :wink:

So there we have the location for TF Cafe' :wink: I'll provide the place and the machine, Anny bakes (I can bake too and P'Ling can make his famous breads), you & Loburt make coffee, bCool will be our waitress and we can even have stand-up comedy (David can do that hahaha :lol: )

hahahaha...sounds like a plan :D

But, i want YOU to make the first cup 8)