Seeking one week girlfriend

Andy_bkk

Seeking one week girlfriends !!!!

How you have to seeking one week GF??? Come on!!!...My idea is 1 day GF is excited than 1 week GF...u can get 7 GFs in 1 week..Sound interesting???

seriously : You think you can find the girls here?? in fact..maybe you can..but it is not a good idea to posted in the forum... just my opinion...

I do agree with Sunee.."Farang bah"

Sunee: Nice to meet you, wasn't aware that you are the public speaker for all the 1000 girls here.

Friends: 1 day gf, come on, I also have a heart :roll:

Jimba: Na won't get 50, good news is the majority knows how its meant but I think I can easily get ten times the replies if I post this as a girl 8)

kathy_1979: Taking advantage of a girl?? How could I ever do that? :shock:

hbkbkk: one weak girl friend.. haha, good one :!:

yes ... what you think, why you decide to post this topic ???

I bet u know that you will get a lot of negative replies ..

now I think you have some hidden reason ..tell me guy !!

actually I thought u just make it fun but why seems so serious here ...

I get wrong again ... woohoo~~~

if u really want to find a one week gf here, I wish u best luck !!!

g'nite .. :wink:

Me??? I did not give anyone the idea! I said I think it is a really BAD idea to try to find a short-term girlfriend on this board...

I told the other guy the same thing... I think it is demeaning and degrading to the women here... most of whom are trying to battle the same tired stereotype that all Thai girls are easy for a few baht...

As for where to look for that, there is a small percentage of women working in BKK and other places that would happily exchange sex and lies with you for your baht.

As for here, I think that kind of stuff is off-limits... and one has to be kind of clueless to think otherwise...

Just my two satang.

Kevin

I don't know if any of of the ladies here would buy that idea - "one week gf"... atleast you are being honest by putting a line that girl must not expect something for more.... boy, don't threat the Nature.. tsk tsk tsk, What if one morning when you wake up, you are falling for that girl :wink:

LOOKING FOR A THAI GF FOR ONE WEEK

I am currently looking for a one week gf to assist me in my time away from home, wife and 5 kids.

she must accept or have the following:

1. age 18-25

2. pretty face essential

3. real body

4. no crotch surprises :o

5. day job

6. able to support herself

7. kind, honest and faithful

8. not need a new buffalo for parents

9. sex is mandatory

10. girls with BF can still apply

11. wearing of panties during working hours are optional

12. living alone is an advantage but not essential

Should you feel your the right candidate please message me

Successful candidate(s) might be promoted to net gf when I return home. There I will chat with them for aprroximatly one month and then get bored and dump them by blocking them in my messenger.

Please note should you become pregnat during your employment, no finacial assistance will be given as your contact expires before the 3 month probation period.