Oh my god..

HaSha

Sorry to anyone if this sounds controversial....

But having read all about Harry for some time now, and having read his link which he relentlessly plasters all over TF. I am starting to think that maybe he provides a valuable lesson to anyone using any kind of website to meet people. He clearly states that he bulk mails lots of girls the same message, he also states that he tries to interact as little as possible with those who he does contact. It strikes me that any girl who is prepared to travel all that distance to meet someone they have scarcely spoken to, on the prefix that they will be staying in his condo, must be seriously naive if they do not realise what the guy wants.

Harry Pattaya maybe some kind of sexual deviant, he may also have committed crimes in Canada. However he is certainly not the only guy out there with less than plutonic intentions. I think any girl who intends to travel large distances to meet a guy she has never met without taking friends with her is taking a serious risk.

But having read all about Harry for some time now, and having read his link which he relentlessly plasters all over TF. I am starting to think that maybe he provides a valuable lesson to anyone using any kind of website to meet people. He clearly states that he bulk mails lots of girls the same message, he also states that he tries to interact as little as possible with those who he does contact. It strikes me that any girl who is prepared to travel all that distance to meet someone they have scarcely spoken to, on the prefix that they will be staying in his condo, must be seriously naive if they do not realise what the guy wants.

Harry Pattaya maybe some kind of sexual deviant, he may also have committed crimes in Canada. However he is certainly not the only guy out there with less than plutonic intentions. I think any girl who intends to travel large distances to meet a guy she has never met without taking friends with her is taking a serious risk.

dude....are you on crack!

well weaselboy does have a point... any girl willing to travel down there to meet someone (our beloved harry) they've barely spoken to, who can barely be civil for 5 minutes in a row, and who spams dating sites with their number/msn/email address, is incredibly desperate, dumb as rocks, or both. i think these girls are not on crack but maybe they should be, sounds like they're desperately in need of a hobby.

as for the plutonic intentions i'm not sure whether he intended to say platonic intentions, but if it has anything to do with slurps, aka s_plutonium, it's dodgy at best :P

well weaselboy does have a point... any girl willing to travel down there to meet someone (our beloved harry) they've barely spoken to, who can barely be civil for 5 minutes in a row, and who spams dating sites with their number/msn/email address, is incredibly desperate, dumb as rocks, or both. i think these girls are not on crack but maybe they should be, sounds like they're desperately in need of a hobby.

looks like he's just stating the blindingly obvious !!!

as for the plutonic intentions i'm not sure whether he intended to say platonic intentions, but if it has anything to do with slurps, aka s_plutonium, it's dodgy at best :P

I (painfully) agree with Zeus. Any girl who goes down to an island (don't even get me started on Pattaya above all places) to meet some greaseball who wants to 'give her a good time' knows exactly what shes getting herself into. I mean what do you think is gonna happen? They'll play checkers all night? Bullshit.

I (painfully) agree with Zeus. Any girl who goes down to an island (don't even get me started on Pattaya above all places) to meet some greaseball who wants to 'give her a good time' knows exactly what shes getting herself into. I mean what do you think is gonna happen? They'll play checkers all night? Bullshit.

well i was thinking more chess .... but then some off us are on a higher intellectual plane ....