2005 ### New Years Breakfast and Booze @ Lumpini park ### 50

BillyZ

What will YOU be doing at 6am on Jan 1st?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What will YOU be doing at 6am on Jan 1st?

• Drinking
    • Vomiting
    • Shagging (hopefully)
    • Sleeping
    • Wondering what the hell I'm doing at Lumpini Park at 6am.

I appreciate your concern for me to break out of my routine and enjoy a different time of day in my life. But I get up at 6am every day for work. So staying up all night and going to bed when the sun comes up is something different for me.

But I've gotta say, Lumpini will be cool at 6am. The park opens at 4:30 and there will be a lot of people there at that time of day. And I"m sure you'll find food there. They don't allow the vendors just outside the gate anymore (fortunately), but as you know it won't be far away.

For those who ARE going to be there, have fun...

Dear Khun Billy,

Could you wake up early just one day to make good thing into your life on the New Year Day?

Wish you all best luck through this new year and every year... :)

~Sprite es loca

Billy Z :

All the parties in BKK on New Years Eve will not stop at 1 or 2am?.. So for those who want to go to Lumpini @ 6am the time is perfect. Even now when the venues close in BKK at 2am the after parties are starting at 4am.

Believe me when I say that BKK doesn?t go sleeping @ 2am :wink:

Nobody starts the party at 6pm, is too early for everybody and if they come then nobody will stay long; everybody has activities where they need to go to, that can be family- , working or other activities.

And you don?t need to work the day after?.. Anyway I wake up everyday also at 6am, and I think 95% of Thai community does.

You are defiantly right that it will be great @ Lumpini Park and there will be a lot of people. :P

Beer:

we should organize some food and drink; maybe we can ask someone to bring us everything there. :?:

Paul: you can sleep in the park; I do it everyday I?m homeless LOL

Loburt: It?s time for something new, we had to many TF meetings that always have the same concept, I thought this was something new and therefore could be nice. I hope you will join also. :idea:

Babyoiy: So I will see u there?

2unique: I never see u stop drinking before; maybe u can pack the shuttle bus full with booze??

Phannapa: it will be my first breakfast with you :o

For everybody who comes or who is thinking to come, every party no matter where it is becomes great by the participants, so we make it by or self.

This could be a nice way to start a new year.

Ciao Mendez

• 3 weeks later...

well.. i thinking about what we gonna do on 1Jan..

I think I am the one who won't drunk.. cuz I was drunk enough recently.. LOL..

then i can do something or organize for u guys.. I guess..

-- I think...maybe we should cook some food or BBQ .. but the problem is.. where and how??

-- exchange the present to each other??? would be possible?? any idea??

-- some activity or game to play together.. (if you guys have energy to play..lol)

-- going to somewhere else after meeting at Lumpini park.. maybe TF on the beach.. what do you guys think??

any idea please speak up.....thanks

• 2 weeks later...
u guys must

-- bring foods and drinks

-- bring the present for exchange

have fun :D

Beer thanks for placing this message for me, but maybe we need to give them some more explanation.

We have the plan to do a small lottery so it is fun that everybody who joins the meeting brings a small present with a value not exceeding 100 THB, just find a present that is funny to give. :idea:

About food, I will prepare some food, just easy food, some rice, chicken, sausages, cake, etc?.. of course everybody could still bring some extra

Drink: because TF-ers like to drink now and then :lol: it?s important that everybody who comes cringes 1 bottle of something, we need water, coke, beer, whiskey. No matter what you like to drink, just bring it.

3 key factors can make this party good:

- Enough people :shock:

- Enough drink :D

- Enough food :wink:

I will try to make a drawing from where exactly the meeting point in Lumpini is and put it online here.

:!:

C u all in a few days