Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

indighost

shut up

get up

get out and start looking for ur white/light skinned girl already

i don't get your point and so does many ppl here

&

i can never accept or understand your (f-up) point of view

the more you trying to spread your (what u THINK is) ego

mr.supreme...... save your time and everyone's time

you will see what you want to see

keep it to your supreme self

if majority of the ppl here don't see it

don't loose your breath

so now,,,,,go

get out there and BE somebody (good)

i'm sure there are plenty of your (preferred) type of ladies waiting for you

HURRY

CUZ THIS -ISH IS GETTING OLD

i'm done with this can someone plz lock this (lovely supreme gentelman in this) topic..............pretty plz with cherries on top.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not attacking those ex's of yours but what if I just say I think you have a rather bad taste yourself, if we are talking 'MY STANDARD' and 'PREFERENCES'.

Of course I'm not into girls but I have rather high standards when it comes to checking girls out so I say I have better taste than you and your taste is very very very bad. Now how would you feel about that?

Oh and I admit I have bad taste in men, ask any of my friends.

BTW, even the one who didn't ask how to post pics, said thanks.

BTWWTW, didn't you call all 'darkie' leech? And you kept saying you don't generalise?

BTWTWTW, did you already say you were done with this thread? I hope you don't see this.

A Thai girl can call my taste 'bad' if she wants. Hell, you can even call it "very very very bad," as you've done (but why?). It's your right. I do, however, stand by my belief that if a general survey was taken, that both my exes would easily fall into a "good-looking" category rather than an "ugly" one. (And no, I'm not saying that their looks were the sole basis of my relationships with them.)

I'm unable to follow about what you're saying about "the one who didn't ask how to post pics," since every person who has posted (except me) didn't ask how to post pics.

I'm calling you an ungrateful Dickhead.

I also never said that "all darkies are leeches," but what I said could be misconstrued (via logistic fallacy) to arrive at that unfounded statement.

And no, apparently I'm not done with this thread. You hope I don't see it why? Because most of it makes no sense?

And BTW... 'by the way' is not like "PS"; that is, you don't have to do your "BTWTWTW" bullsh!t. :twisted:

I said 'what if'

And unlike you, I did not categorise your ex's as 'ugly', I think ugly is a harsh word. Everyone has their own beauty, some might see it some might not. What gave you the right to called those girls ugly?

If you want a leech, go for a darkie. If you want someone who can stand on her own two feet, then make sure she's light-skinned.

Sweeping generalisation, don't you think? Not all dark skinned Thai girls are leech. You can't be sure that the lighter ones can always stand on her own two feet either.

I can say BTWTWTWTWTWTWTWTWTWTWTW if I feel like talking ****.

It's a good job you didn't choose a picture with a less tasteful tie and shirt... when you posted that little bit of journal quality... God knows how many replies might have come your way...

i'm sure that light skiined Asian girl feels really lucky to have you draped on her arm...

Listen 'clean cut'... stop with the sussurant key tapping. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Pompousness should only be worn by those with the literary ability to make it amusing, not just downright insulting.

And unlike you, I did not categorise your ex's as 'ugly', I think ugly is a harsh word. Everyone has their own beauty, some might see it some might not. What gave you the right to called those girls ugly?

What girls did I call ugly?

If you want a leech, go for a darkie. If you want someone who can stand on her own two feet, then make sure she's light-skinned.

Sweeping generalisation, don't you think? Not all dark skinned Thai girls are leech. You can't be sure that the lighter ones can always stand on her own two feet either.

Let me illuminate why you're making a logical mistake. Take this example: "If you want Phad Thai, go to a Thai restaurant. If you want ribs, go to an American restaurant."

Now, do all Thai restaurants have Phad Thai? No. Do all American restaurants have ribs? No. But you'll have a greater probability finding those dishes at their respective restaurants rather than going to, let's say, a Mexican restaurant.

Take another example (as I assume you may still be scratching your head in confusion rather than nodding in wonderment):

If you want to be ripped off, try to buy something in English at a vendor's stall. If you want a fair price, speak in (very clear) Thai.

Will they all rip you off if you speak English? No. Will they all give you a fair price if you (a farang) speak Thai? Certainly not. But it does help your chances of getting the desired result.

Yes, there are dark-skinned girls who are financially secure. Yes, there are light-skinned girls who are leeches. But the odds favor the opposite scenario. It's just plainly visible in the society. Am I the only one with my eyes open? Is everyone else pacified by the shadows on the wall? Am I the only one placated by everyone misunderstanding my stated intentions and views?

"Hell is other people."

Look it up in a dictionary. It's there.

So it is. I must've typed it into my widget incorrectly. All apologies.

In other news, can I direct the disgruntled populace here towards a much ligher-hearted thread in the sex and relationships secion? It's entitled "Does your 'Premium Member' have a name?" (or something to that effect).

It's funny; it's not a wind-up. It's also gonna loosen us all up a little bit.

Already 11 pages, people. Stop giving comments on the thread of this attention seeker, u wan't convince him anyway. 8)

Convince me of what? That foreigners have good taste in Thai women? The poll as a self-contained entity has convinced me that, according to TFers who've voted on this poll, foreigners do not. But those results merely reinforce what I've already known. I just wanted to make others aware of it, and hear what people had to say for and against it. Apparently none of those who hold the former opinion came out to play. I did, however, receive a few PM's of agreement. Just because the voters who voted "yes" didn't post doesn't mean I didn't hear from them.

You wear a speedo when you come here on your frequent holidays? You like isaan food (and by food, I mean girls)?

you wont ever wind me up

HAH.

If by "won't ever" you mean "have done several times already," then I agree with you. Each of your posts has been a wound-up reaction, beginning with your periodless drunken rant, and ending with this one.

I never called your girl ugly. You did, however, disregard my encouragement to keep the girls out of it with your comment about a vomiting smiley.

I may not be old and wise but something i do know is that skin colour has nothing to do with beauty.

Every girl I have ever fallen for has been because of personality. Thats what makes someone truly breautiful to me,

As you dont seem to have a personality I guess this just makes you pretty repulsive to many beautiful inteligent women.

Good luck with your narrowminded outlook on life as it seems you have already preconceived what is right and wrong in people in this world. What a lot of good things your gonna miss out on.

I may not be old and wise but something i do know is that skin colour has nothing to do with beauty.

Every girl I have ever fallen for has been because of personality. Thats what makes someone truly breautiful to me,

As you dont seem to have a personality I guess this just makes you pretty repulsive to many beautiful inteligent women.

Good luck with your narrowminded outlook on life as it seems you have already preconceived what is right and wrong in people in this world. What a lot of good things your gonna miss out on.

Sean, you've clearly not read this thread in entirety. Countless times I've noted that skin color and beauty are not correlated.

And I'm glad, Mr. Gorham, that you've attained a slice of me so wide in scope that you can arrive at the conclusion that I have no personality. Many people who know me would exlaim that, if anything, I have too much personality.

How have you also concluded that I'm "repulsive to many beautiful intelligent women"?

Please tell me what "maligning" means.

Look it up in a dictionary. It's there.

even dictionary.com has it, you don't have to go far or get fancy. it's high-school level vocabulary, i've heard pro ballers who didnt' go to college use it.

Did you mean "malaligning"?

Nope. That's a different word.

i am too lazy to fire up the OED but don't you mean mal-aligning? i'm not convinced malaligning is a word...

Already 11 pages, people. Stop giving comments on the thread of this attention seeker, u wan't convince him anyway. 8)

Convince me of what? That foreigners have good taste in Thai women? The poll as a self-contained entity has convinced me that, according to TFers who've voted on this poll, foreigners do not. But those results merely reinforce what I've already known.

if you're convinced of anything by such a tiny poll using a skewed question, then you really need to put down sartre and read some statistics. to claim it has any statistical validity is utterly ignorant and ridiculous. sure, you can say that people are convinced of all kinds of things based on anecdotal evidence, but all you have here regardless of whatever the statisitcal 'truth' might be--is leading questions which suppport a foregone conclusion.

for someone who allegedly studied philosophy, you sure let fly with a lot of unwarranted premisses, although you've admitted this thread is a windup.

although if you're that easily convinced you could perhaps return to the states and work for the republican party. karl rove probably needs someone to design his next set of push polls.

Yes, Zeus, statistical soundness is exactly what I was aiming for with the poll.

As I've said (perhaps not with enough clarity), the poll's purpose was to survey TFers who chose to vote on it. I already know where my belief lies, as I've countless observations to justify my belief. And the belief is, it seems, true. So it seems I've met the (most widely-accepted) criteria for knowledge.

The poll wasn't meant to be a beacon that guides through uncertainty.

And I'm a major proponent of political abstinence amongst cognizant, sentient beings. (...at least in the case of the US.)

Convince me of what? That foreigners have good taste in Thai women? The poll as a self-contained entity has convinced me that, according to TFers who've voted on this poll, foreigners do not. But those results merely reinforce what I've already known. I just wanted to make others aware of it, and hear what people had to say for and against it. Apparently none of those who hold the former opinion came out to play. I did, however, receive a few PM's of agreement. Just because the voters who voted "yes" didn't post doesn't mean I didn't hear from them.)

I didn't even vote for ur poll. A good poll should contain clear possibilities to answer: 'yes', 'no' or 'no opinion'. Not like urs: 'yes', 'no, but .....' or 'no, but ......'. Because I don't find a girl goodlooking, it doesn't mean she may be attractive for other men. Les goutes et les couleurs se discuttent pas. And I don't think on the other hand that all Thai girls or hot.

Ur first question 'Why do Farangs have no taste?' is at least containing an opinion, urs of course. If u want to start a discussion about something that is very sensitive in these community u should put ur question in another way. This topic is not new here, its has already been a few times in the forums. But none of these posters got that much of bashing over them. Maybe its' caused by the way u put ur question and the way u answer in general (bragging about ur intelligence, IQ, diploma ....). I don't think u impress a lot of ppl here with that.

You wear a speedo when you come here on your frequent holidays? You like isaan food (and by food, I mean girls)?

Is this meant to be funny??? This question is in the same category as: R blondes dumb? R Kiwi's sheepf*ckers? R Scottish ppl stingy? All generalisations, made on base of how somebody looks or where's from. Diid u get that or do u need more explenation?

To answer them anyway: No, I don't wear speedo's, g-strings ....

And I like Thai food in general :wink: . If tom yam kung is Isaan food I would have to answer yes. That's really hot!!!

your not really fit to judge peoples looks though are you? As you clearly staed yourself your not a looker. also you stated its not about skin colour fair enough. but what on earth makes you think you can say what is ugly or not?? as i am sure the guys with these so called ugly girls would not agree they are ugly and so for example my gf maybe you dont think she looks all that but to me i think she is great in looks and is a perfect example of all the things that i like. and its a shame that with your poll the identity could not be revealed as i am sure that would shed some light too :wink:

eddy....no drunk coments..sober up & come back...

indighost:

Once again...an acknowledgement...your still here....Cher

So am I....just snowed in

Any chance of you posting your music credentials privately?

Or on your profile?

Once again...an acknowledgement...your still here....Cher

So am I....just snowed in

Any chance of you posting your music credentials privately?

Or on your profile?

All I'll say is that I'm a degreed/qualified/licensed music teacher with about five years worth of experience under my belt (insofar as teaching is concerned). My musical experience spans nearly every genre on the performance side of things (as a percussionist, vocalist, and quasi-keyboardist) and seeps into the production side of things (especially the case in electronic music composition).

Eddy: I find it humorous that your writing looks like it has come from a drunk person regardless of whether you've consumed alcohol.

I also just got a nice PM from some guy who thinks you exemplify my observation.

It must be this bubble I'm in that garbles your written words into a mushy, unintelligible stream of lingustic waste.

Are you in England, as your profile suggests? Or do you live in a slum in Bangkok, as your pictures suggest? Did insurance sales dip, and you've found yourself "teaching" English? 55+

I didn't even vote for ur poll. A good poll should contain clear possibilities to answer: 'yes', 'no' or 'no opinion'. Not like urs: 'yes', 'no, but .....' or 'no, but ......'.

My poll is a good poll. It asks a yes or no question. There is a clear "Yes" answer, a clear "No" answer, and a third answer which (as I've said earlier) is "Yes" in disguise (assuming it is a man who chooses that answer). The second answer is not a "No, but..." as you suggest. The answer "No" (i.e just-plain-no) would necessarily entail the elaboration attached to that 'no' (i.e. "they're usually with good-looking [Thai] girls.").

As for a "No Opinion" vote, that's there as well (namely, the don't-f@cking-vote option).

Is this meant to be funny??? This question is in the same category as: R blondes dumb? R Kiwi's sheepf*ckers? R Scottish ppl stingy? All generalisations, made on base of how somebody looks or where's from. Diid u get that or do u need more explenation?

To answer them anyway: No, I don't wear speedo's, g-strings ....

And I like Thai food in general :wink: . If tom yam kung is Isaan food I would have to answer yes. That's really hot!!!

It's meant to be funny if you take into consideration the earlier commentary (from myself and others) of old, fat, bald sex tourists/sexpats in speedos with ugly chicks.

And tom yam kung is not Isaan. Som tam, nam tok, sticky rice etc. are examples of Isaan food. But by food, I meant women.

Well I could take Eddy's approach, bang my head against a wall for a few hours, and settle for the bliss ignorance is said to bring.

I could take Ngairo's route, thereby creating a possibility for myself and my life, and having a breakthrough leading to transformation, all through the wonderful "technology" that Landmark *angel choir 'aah'* brings.

I could take prozac, but we all know there are plenty of other ingestible compounds that'll do the trick better. Alas, I came to Thailand to clean up my act (regarding the 'goodies' and such).