Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my professor friends in Tokyo always told me many times

a phd is just the beginning

I hope you get yours and keep studying for another 20 or 30 years

so that you can become a great professor

Arrr a tear almosst formed in my eye.

Yes Indighost keep studying for 20 or 30 years and I too believe you will be an astounding Professor, I mean look at your track record, you have only been on this planet 25 years and already I believe you are one of the greatest wankers of our time.

Okay, I'm not talking about clothes, or cars, or music...

Farangs in Thailand clearly have no taste in Thai women. I mean come on guys! This is Thailand! Foreigners get laughed at because (on the whole) they scoop up the dark-skinned girls who are, lets face it, also quite ugly!

Pretend you were back in Farangland, and some Asian expats decided that pimply-faced, buck-toothed girls were great! And they did so as a group... What would you think of Asians?

I agree that some girls look good with a tan, but mainly they're caucasians! Maybe Thai culture has just seeped into me a little too much. I like girls light-skinned, and (in the very least!) good-looking. But what do you think? All too often I see expats (the residents, not the whoring tourists) with just downright ugly, dark chicks!!!

But what do you think?

"one persons trash is another persons treasure"

"one who finds ugliness another finds beauty"

With all due respect I Think that your Brain is (kinda) Lame Mr. Rude Jude and that you should keep your Ugly attitude (kinda) to yourself. . . .

*thats all I have to say about that*

one of my professor friends in Tokyo always told me many times

a phd is just the beginning

I hope you get yours and keep studying for another 20 or 30 years

so that you can become a great professor

Arrr a tear almosst formed in my eye.

that was a tom hanks moment wasn't it?

i think i just threw up in my mouth

Farangs in Thailand clearly have no taste in Thai women. I mean come on guys! This is Thailand! Foreigners get laughed at because (on the whole) they scoop up the dark-skinned girls who are, lets face it, also quite ugly!

Pretend you were back in Farangland, and some Asian expats decided that pimply-faced, buck-toothed girls were great! And they did so as a group... What would you think of Asians?

I agree that some girls look good with a tan, but mainly they're caucasians! Maybe Thai culture has just seeped into me a little too much. I like girls light-skinned, and (in the very least!) good-looking. But what do you think? All too often I see expats (the residents, not the whoring tourists) with just downright ugly, dark chicks!!!

But what do you think?

With all due respect I Think that your Brain is (kinda) Lame Mr. Rude Jude and that you should keep your Ugly attitude (kinda) to yourself. . . .

he's just a kid :roll: :lol:

I agree that in thailand u always see farang men with ugly thai girls but im sure its not because they have bad taste in women but more because they dont have many choices!! And when i say ugly im not talking skin colour here, a beauty is a beauty anywhere. U can tell when the girl's pretty but she may not be ur type. I dont think one guy's ugly girl is another guys' miss universe!! We all have pretty much the same perception when it comes to beauty its only natural. Like who would say Brad Pitt is ugly? But would every girl want to date him? Nah..

Joopjip... you and I see eye-to-eye on this one. I totally agree.

As for SiamHotel... your nickname alone tells me that your taste is better than most.

4n? ?0?r v3r$10n 0? ?337 1$ 7074??? w473r3? ?0wn. 7r? r3p?4(1n9 m0r3 7h4n 0n3 0r 7w0 ?3773r$ m? ?r13n?$. 7h1$ 1$ wh47 h4pp3n$ wh3n 0?? h34?$ pr373n? 70 ?n?3r$74n? $0m37h1n9 $p4wn3? b? 4 ?0?n93r 93n3r4710n. But alas, we're not in the 90's anymore, are we?

I agree that in thailand u always see farang men with ugly thai girls but im sure its not because they have bad taste in women but more because they dont have many choices!! And when i say ugly im not talking skin colour here, a beauty is a beauty anywhere. U can tell when the girl's pretty but she may not be ur type.

that's a point that everyone missed. most guys will go for the most attractive women who will take them, thus limiting their choices dramatically, both in thailand and everywhere else.

the women in thailand who are interested in farangs are VERY interested but they are a small minority of thai women and hardly mainstream, although all the 'mixed' models and movie stars have made farrangs a bit more fashionable.

I dont think one guy's ugly girl is another guys' miss universe!! We all have pretty much the same perception when it comes to beauty its only natural. Like who would say Brad Pitt is ugly? But would every girl want to date him? Nah..

biologically speaking there are standards of beautiy that are universal--but they have to do wtih things like waist-to-hip ratio and facial (and body) symmetry.

things like hair color, eye color, skin tone, and even overall weight (assuming the proportion of waist-to-hips is correct) vary from culture to culture and individual.

that is pretty much the view from scientists who study that sort of thing but who listens to them ayway, all they do is make testable claims that can be disproven if they're wrong. it's much more productive to make **** up and then insist it's right, that's how it's done on TF (and in politics).

...the women in thailand who are interested in farangs are VERY interested but they are a small minority of thai women...

This statement is flawed. The typical farang in Thailand must be taken into account here. I agree that the girls interested in your "typical farang" are few. But it's amazing how a a few out-of-the-ordinary characteristics will sway a Thai girl who's previously sworn to never ever date a farang.

One thing that turns the good girls off is to come across (to Thai passers-by) as a prostitute, just by being in the company of a foreign male. An Isaan girl has the most to worry about here, as do darker girls, since the bulk of bargirls who cater to Farang fall into either or both of these categories.

I sympathize for the Thai girls because I too don't like being perceived as a whoremonger (by other foreigners and Thais alike). I thus tend to avoid going for any girl who looks (or speaks) as if she might be a working-for-farang type of girl.

A Thai/Chinese girl, though, has little to worry about, so long as she is with a man who looks like he needn't pay for the act! (Read: young)

That should piss enough people off to get to the 20th page.

...the women in thailand who are interested in farangs are VERY interested but they are a small minority of thai women...

This statement is flawed. The typical farang in Thailand must be taken into account here. I agree that the girls interested in your "typical farang" are few. But it's amazing how a a few out-of-the-ordinary characteristics will sway a Thai girl who's previously sworn to never ever date a farang.

and i included them in my estimate, wihich admittedly is based only anecdotal evidence. it's still a small percentage overall. since this small sliver of the female population is thousands of women in number it just seems like a lot, to *you* because apparently your 'specialness' didn't play as well elsewhere.

the girls who can get hi-so thai guys usually would prefer them, regardless of how 'special' you are. but hi-so thai guys are in high demand and relatively short supply.

A Thai/Chinese girl, though, has little to worry about, so long as she is with a man who looks like he needn't pay for the act! (Read: young)

there are thai-chinese prostitutes. and there are vast numbers of farangs who look like they don't need to pay for the act (read: young) who pay for the act.

generally thai people go by how the girl speaks more than how she dresses. there probably is more to it but this is what i've heard from a few different thais. also, if your girl is too touchy-feely in public it doesn't matter how studly you are (or aren't) or how chinese she looks (or doesn't) some people will assume she's a hooker.

I never said I was a possessor of the special powers, Zeus. I am, however, fervently working to get there. (I'm close to being able to read now!)

Yes, there are Thai-Chinese hookers, but the vast majority of them cater to Thais as "Top Models," in the range of 50k upwards (for SHORT time). Of course, not being Thai, I don't really have any first-hand experience with this sort of thing... but a pretty rich Thai friend of mine has bunches.

Yes, there are Thai-Chinese hookers, but the vast majority of them cater to Thais as "Top Models," in the range of 50k upwards (for SHORT time). Of course, not being Thai, I don't really have any first-hand experience with this sort of thing... but a pretty rich Thai friend of mine has bunches.

Doctor, a FRIEND of mine has itching in his pubic region and small animals crawling around etc.....

Just one other example of how the word friend can be used in conversation when embarrassment and denial are in the house.

But what do you think?

mmm, your right eagle :roll: . . .I guess i coulda' saved some time and energy by just saying.. "indighost, grow up will ya' ? ! "..but it was energy well spent :twisted: 8)

But what do you think?

mmm, your right eagle :roll: . . .I guess i coulda' saved some time and energy by just saying.. "indighost, grow up will ya' ? ! "..but it was energy well spent :twisted: 8)

you did fine , these young guys get there ends wet and think they are experts :roll: :lol::lol: