Why do Farangs have no taste?

indighost

Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do Farang have bad taste in Thai women?

• Yes!
    • No, they're usually with good-looking girls!
    • No, because ANY asian girl is necessarily HOT!

Some farangs have great taste.

Some farangs dont have great taste.

Some farangs have bloody awful taste.

I only ever shagged beautiful Thai women.

I never shagged a fat and ugly woman in Thailand or anywhere else. God knows there were enough of them all around me from time to time.

The again I know ppl who shagged ugly fat women and thye seemed happy enough and nobody got hurt?

Taste? Is just that! TASTE

EACH TO HIS/HER OWN

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that in thailand u always see farang men with ugly thai girls but im sure its not because they have bad taste in women but more because they dont have many choices!! And when i say ugly im not talking skin colour here, a beauty is a beauty anywhere.

funnily enough u see a lot of farang guys in their home countries with girls who wouldn't be described as beautiful/pretty. in fact i would say the average farang in thailand is dating a girl prettier than he would probably be dating in farang land .... ppl need to bear in mind that drop dead gorgeous girls and brad pitt type hunks tend to be in the minority in any population (except ireland) so ppl tend to adjust their sights accordingly.

u also say a beauty is a beauty anywhere, but this is patently not true. ppl genuinely do have different tastes and perceptions in what they think is a beauty ... and thais DO tend to call darker skinned girls "mai seuay" no matter what their physical or facial appearance is !!

• 2 weeks later...

It's late and I can't go through the whole thread so if I'm being redundant I apolagize. And pardon my grammar, I'm not going to drop this into a word doc to impress the literati (one t or two t's?)

My experience, at least in north america (Canada, USA, and yes, Mexico is actually north americal (barely) ,,,people go to extemes to have a tan or darker skin, this is the defacto conseption of beauty for many north american women,,, to be dark! Melanoma (skin cancer) is a growing concern due to this obsession.

In L.A. they even give you a uv ray danger factor on the radio for the day to let you know what uv factor tanning lotion to use... Still people are lining up for tanning beds so they can perfect their skin tone(colour) at great monetary and health expense.

Any body building competition I've seen the participants use the east indian substance used for "Mendi" an organic staining material, to darken they're skin to excentuat their muscle tone.(this though is harmless health wise)

Some attitudes are (just my experience) are that darker skinned Thai girls are perceived to have acheived this dark skin tone due to toiling in the rice fields, and are therefore of lower class. I worked on a farm In Canada, and have a great respect for the commitment envolved in sucsessful agriculture and has provided me with a stong work ethic, priceless. No school can teach that.

These girls (women) show a deep appreciation for what 20bht is worth, and that can be refreshing to a new ex-pat that wants to leave behind a culture they grew up in where a first date is more like a job interview.(so, what car do you drive, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what social circles do you run in?) It can be a very vain experience at times... Both pretending to be what you think the other is attracted to.

I'm ranting... My point... North america on the whole(Mexico excluded) is primarily European decent, and is in it's infancy as far as culture(excluding the indigenous population, which could be it's own thread altogether.) Skin colour, (natural genetic dark pigmentation) is an attraction, because it usually falls ouside of our social statosphere while being raised in a fairly white middle class environment (again, personal experience, but I'm a large demographic, white european decent) Canada in particular, small population, I can go to a club and be a (skin colour) minority. We're all Canadian so nobody cares, we encourage immigration, it only benfits our growing cultural identity.

Ranting again... Skin colour shouldn't matter,substance is key, we could all take a lesson from Brazil, white as white, and black as black, and everything in between, and no social judgments( generaly) if your hot, your hot! Simple.

• 4 weeks later...