Which nationality is the most sexiest for guys and girls ?

lightblackeyed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst women are African, though it is said that "You're not a man until you fcuked a tan".

American women are the ugliest white race of women, they eat to many pies, and Aussie women take the prize for being the most unintelligent and least sexy and least desireable.

Is there anyone that you actually like?

The worst women are African, though it is said that "You're not a man until you fcuked a tan".

American women are the ugliest white race of women, they eat to many pies, and Aussie women take the prize for being the most unintelligent and least sexy and least desireable.

Is there anyone that you actually like?

For the sake of womankind lets hope the answer is NO

Been knocked back too many times by Aussie and American girls huh?

English boys...especially the ones from London. Can't beat that accent - it's sexy as hell.

Nothing else to say but totally agree with you ..londoner has the best accent ever ....... but they are just good enough to be a lover though never good enough to share the rest of your life with as they are also the best cheaters ever

PS : here is my apology to those english that never been cheated on their love ones ... but i am so doubt if they are exist hahaha

Eh who cares? They're sexy but you don't *have* to keep em...know what I mean?

There are numerous accents in London, which are you talking about? Is Cockney really sexy??? :o

Any English accent is potentially VERY sexy as long as the guy does not have **** for brains.

English boys...especially the ones from London. Can't beat that accent - it's sexy as hell.

Nothing else to say but totally agree with you ..londoner has the best accent ever ....... but they are just good enough to be a lover though never good enough to share the rest of your life with as they are also the best cheaters ever

PS : here is my apology to those english that never been cheated on their love ones ... but i am so doubt if they are exist hahaha

There are numerous accents in London, which are you talking about? Is Cockney really sexy??? :o

Any English accent is potentially VERY sexy as long as the guy does not have sh*t for brains.

Thats blond1979 f**ked then

: I like Italian but how come I never have Italian bf??? :(

Probably because they're too busy looking in the mirror, grabbing their crotch, watching football or driving badly to have time to find you.

I'm italian..but...with a broken mirror..I grabb My crotch only when i need ... don't watch football......I drive well.... so...... whats the point...

... you are from London..on the top list of most of the girls here.....

why complaining about the only girly who likes italians.....555

people always wants what they cannot have ...5555

grab your own crotch...... cheers mate

chef_claudio Posted: 31 Oct 2006 7:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheGeek wrote:

SaNgan wrote:

: I like Italian but how come I never have Italian bf???

Probably because they're too busy looking in the mirror, grabbing their crotch, watching football or driving badly to have time to find you.

I'm italian..but...with a broken mirror..I grabb My crotch only when i need ... don't watch football......I drive well.... so...... whats the point...

Try to grab your own crotch......

Really? Am I the only girl who likes Italian....come on NO way :shock:

I'm talking about this forum... eheheheh if you read back..you are the only one who like us...( poor italians ) 5555

anyway nice to meet you.... I think you have good taste.... ahahhaha cheers Clau

chef_claudio Posted: 31 Oct 2006 7:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheGeek wrote:

SaNgan wrote:

: I like Italian but how come I never have Italian bf???

Try to grab your own crotch......

Really? Am I the only girl who likes Italian....come on NO way :shock:

I agree with chef..you've a good taste! :wink:

Any English accent is potentially VERY sexy as long as the guy does not have sh*t for brains.

Thats blond1979 f**ked then

He's also not English.So double f+cked.