The "offical" 1-day thread

CiaranM

Despite the obvious unsurprising displays of inferiority complexes and jealousy running through this topic (and I might add history) I must say the most blatant visual fact noticed by all of those who can see beyond any prejudices, is the fact that when England lose ( at anything ) we the fans continue to sing chant and laugh, drink and be merry,

Where as the Aussies ( and others around the world ) in defeat sit with long faces, devastated if it were the end of the world, dear, dear,

All this shows just how you all take yourselves so seriously, how sad is that!

The last word in hypocrisy and the biggest load of BS ever to be posted.

Well the bit about the England fans is true.

Nearly took u serious there untill u said 'ANYTHING' ...

What was the song the vast maj of Engurlaaaand fans were singing about Beckham after his wee petulant shooing of Simone??.........Summat about hanging him and later his child dying of a serious illness??...

The barmy army can hold their heads high because, they have supported a piss poor team thru thick and thin and had a DAMM good time off the back off it.......Unlike some!!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the obvious unsurprising displays of inferiority complexes and jealousy running through this topic (and I might add history) I must say the most blatant visual fact noticed by all of those who can see beyond any prejudices, is the fact that when England lose ( at anything ) we the fans continue to sing chant and laugh, drink and be merry,

Where as the Aussies ( and others around the world ) in defeat sit with long faces, devastated if it were the end of the world, dear, dear,

All this shows just how you all take yourselves so seriously, how sad is that!

The last word in hypocrisy and the biggest load of BS ever to be posted.

Well the bit about the England fans is true.

Nearly took u serious there untill u said 'ANYTHING' ...

What was the song the vast maj of Engurlaaaand fans were singing about Beckham after his wee petulant shooing of Simone??.........Summat about hanging him and later his child dying of a serious illness??...

The barmy army can hold their heads high because, they have supported a piss poor team thru thick and thin and had a DAMM good time off the back off it.......Unlike some!!!

Umm yea I missed the word "anything" but it's not just limited to cricket. I'm in the official England supporters club and have been to loads of England games. Even when we are losing the fans get behind the team vocally. Those singing about beckham were not proper fans and the songs were not being sung at England games.

And the POM's beat the Kiwis by 15 runs to make it to the finals against the Aussies, geez the Kiwis must be really bad.

Only because we didn't want to play the Aussies in the finals because they smell like sheep dags.

yeah and the kiwis hate sheep dags .... cause they spend all day rounding up their gf's !!!!!

And the POM's beat the Kiwis by 15 runs to make it to the finals against the Aussies, geez the Kiwis must be really bad.

Only because we didn't want to play the Aussies in the finals because they smell like sheep dags.

yeah and the kiwis hate sheep dags .... cause they spend all day rounding up their gf's !!!!!

555555555555, I think you mean 'dogs' not 'dags' :P It's good to see you proving which nation has the upper hand in the IQ department.

Ohhhh Wer'e here, and we are taking note of all the worms coming out of the wood work lol, England were not Lucky, Aust didnt throw the game, England played the better game and deserved the Win

However having said that, We all know the POMS are 1 pot screamers lol. They have shot their load and will be too exhausted to Win the last 2 games

But thanks anyway for making it an interesting Contest, :-) PS, Dont worry about Mike, He's got your number and will be in touch 55555555555

Hmmmmm Wait a sec and I'll turn on the TV. Here we go.....

At the end of the 43rd over England is 5/213.

Now it is a rain interupted match, but it is the SCG

and the outfield is still fast. Will they have a big enough

score to defend. I pick about 250 ??????????????????????

Collingwood and Flintoff had just started to pick up the run rate and where looking good.

Probably wont make the 250 now and not sure how bad the rain is.

If they dont finish today is it a draw or can it be finished tomorrow??

Collingwood and Flintoff had just started to pick up the run rate and where looking good.

Probably wont make the 250 now and not sure how bad the rain is.

If they dont finish today is it a draw or can it be finished tomorrow??

No mate, they calculate the run rate, the fastest rate wins. If it is washed out then the rate on the last game dictates the winner if it is a draw. BTW Flintoff out. Will be a good game shame we cant see the damn thing.

Mike "lets take every opportunity to slaughter the pom's" AussieGuy is noticeable only by his absence.

Probably come up with pathetic excuse he's been too busy on some business trip.

England one day champions,souvenir kit

Hurry while stocks lastcricket.jpg

Euan have you been taking lessons in humour? Some previous posts of yours suggest so. As for the souveneir kit, mate just a tad premature. Remember these posts come back to haunt you :)

At the end of the 47th over 6/231.

Its just a few showers coming across the ground

It may mean a reduced number of overs that Aust

have to face and a revised run chase .

Sorry Mate No Draw of resume next day

After all it is a 1 day match hehehe

Over 48...........7/234 lol