The "offical" 1-day thread

CiaranM

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now where were we?

Back to kicking the pom's rear end's all great teams have their bad days!!!!

See now Mr Mike is back all his little mice come out of the woodwork.

I have a good feeling today, come on england

It's about 3 months to late they should of been doing this in the test series (The English) Poor old Pieterson went home with a cracked rib he must of found it hard to put his skirt on in the morning!!!!

Now where were we?

all great teams have their bad days!!!!

Yes they do, and by god we've had our share lately,

getting back in form now,

roll on the World cup,

Brace yourselves Aussies, fore Engaland is on the up,

and it's time for YOUR team to wander in the wilderness for the next 20 yrs' or so.

:wink:

You got to like an optimist.

It seems the one day final will go to the POM's as rain has stopped play and the 20 overs have been achieved.

Let me the first to congratulate all my POM mates that at last your white skinned ******* have won something, oops I didnt mean that, I meant to say your courageous cricketers have finally shown some spine instead of being gutless wonders, oops I mean ......... forget it, it's too hard.

I have had a a kilo of Red Sea salt requested from Stu to rub into my wounds and a crab dinner at Somboon for Euan is on the way.

Winners are grinners and we have grinned enough, see you at the World Cup.

And the POM's beat the Kiwis by 15 runs to make it to the finals against the Aussies, geez the Kiwis must be really bad.

And the Aussie beaten by skirt wearing white backboneless girls,

Well! who'ed have thought it?

Go men and drown your sorrows in that roo piss you label as beer, then you can all do a lot of what your really good at,

......Holding ur dicks in hand.

*peace*

8)

Yes thats what we did when you girls were robbing the fans during the Ashes, we used one hand to hold our dicks and one to bat and bowl, still thrashed you easy.

Then of course for the 20/20, we did the same. As for the One Day, well we are nice guys, we have so many wins against you girls we just decided to go easy on you, thats why we put in 5 newbies to give them some practice.

I guess you are so hard up for something to stand on you would liken this to the Aussies winning the Ashes 5-0, right?? LMAO.

Brace yourselves Aussies, fore Engaland is on the up,

and it's time for YOUR team to wander in the wilderness for the next 20 yrs' or so

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a thai dating web sight and yet there were 16 pages of "The Ashes" and 12 pages of the one day series in which most people on here wouldn't understand the great game of cricket I think that is funny!!!

Congratulations go to the english on winning the one day series good luck in The World Cup coming up in March.

And if you don't like cricket The World Cup ends at the end of April!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Damn looks like i missed all the fun

Stop watching when rained stopped play after 16 overs and assumed it was to be abandoned.

Thanks to Maurice for calling me later with the final result.

As for the crabs, normally something i try to avoid in Bkk, but this time im looking forward.

Bring on the world cup.

1 day series is a far better warm up than some poxy clay pot filled with ashes.

Mike "lets take every opportunity to slaughter the pom's" AussieGuy is noticeable only by his absence.

Probably come up with pathetic excuse he's been too busy on some business trip.

England one day champions,souvenir kit

Hurry while stocks lastcricket.jpg

Euan have you been taking lessons in humour? Some previous posts of yours suggest so. As for the souveneir kit, mate just a tad premature. Remember these posts come back to haunt you :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: