offical One day World Cup Thread

CiaranM

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, I still wonder how can you do THAT?!

and it's not about sex or politics... 12 pages! :shock:

And of all the girls on TF you were the only one to show any interest well done it's an easy game to understand sometimes!!!!

Well done Australia I think the record of 3 WC's will stand for a long time!!!!!!!!

overall, the aussies have been the best side.

however, the final was an absolute farce.

australia won the TOSS and thus the game

yesterday was cricket's greatest comedy moment.

i understand why they have duckworth-lewis but surely it's better to bring people back next day and complete the game rather than finish a game in the dark???

congratulations australia - it can be said they are the world's greatest TOSSERS!!! haw haw haw

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Sounds like sour grapes to me, opssssssss, my mistake, just another wingin POME 55555555

Australia were the team of the tournament. Sadly, it was a crap tournament.

yup, agree adam, aus the best by a country mile. shame the final was a farce and the competition was limited.

aus just too good

Until the English county system is overhauled and the players play to win instead of playing for a draw and playing for their contracts they will always struggle to win at international level especially against sides like Aust who's cricket season is alot shorter and alot more competetive.it's friendly after the game not during it old chap!!!!

Australia were the team of the tournament. Sadly, it was a crap tournament.

Yep you are righ there it went on for far too long and the ending was a fitting tribute to the Carnival overall. It was a Farcical Clypso ending. The players ended up taking control to complete the contest. Unbelivable. I just hope the govening body get their act together before the next WC.

Gentlemen, I still wonder how can you do THAT?!

and it's not about sex or politics... 12 pages! :shock:

Dont bet on that babe, off the field it is ALL about sex and politics, a murder, gambling and so forth. Cricket can be similar to watching the grass grow in Tests but in One Day matches it is great stuff.

Well done Australia oi oi oi.

• 4 weeks later...
Hum.

Listening to TMS and at Headingley (Leeds) in the height of an English summer the temp is +7 deg :lol:

West Indies in their 2nd dig are 31-3. WI 1st dig 146.

Eng 570/7dec

I WAS watching it....they just got taken off because of hailstones :shock: ahhhh the great british summer!!

Some of the crowd are in fancy dress....hula skirts and flowers around there neck, thats it!! 7c, hailstones and a pint of John Smiths...

You wouldnt get that at lords with those southern nancy boys!!

Some of the crowd are in fancy dress....hula skirts and flowers around there neck, thats it!! 7c, hailstones and a pint of John Smiths...

one of the funniest things i ever saw was at old trafford when the pink panther was asked to remove his head because his ears were blocking someone's view. Thereafter, Pink Panther was sat on the front row wth his head under his arm looking extremely pissed off... :lol:

lol.....you couldnt make it up. I always imagine these guys at home dressed in their costumes, just about to leave for the match.

Right darling thats me away to the cricket....kids looking at them WTF :shock: