[[[Birthday Tour]]] To Koh Kred

aomlovely

Hi again :lol:

I decided to pick you all at the victory monument because i think some of you don't know how to get there

Is that good??

EVENT LINK

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=Events#948

:wink:

just as a thought .... there's about 17 signed up for the event ... how are we supposed to get there ? bus ? mini-van ? taxi or what ?

Well, If we go by Bus or Mini-van...we all can go together ^^

You will know how to get there by bus and mini-van, i will tell you. Its so easy to come back again if you like.

:P:P more info again soon... :arrow:

BTW .... Stevie ... i see ur designated as pub finder ... good to see such an important task in such capable hands !!!

hahaha He is the best finder coz always get lost!! Oops :!: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Hi.....Anyone..

:arrow: Birthday tour to Kohkred is coming soon this Sunday.

Here is the latest info. (i think)

I decided to pick you up at The Victory Monument. Its Easy for you who don't know how to get there. I will wait you at BTS Station exit The Victory Monument gate 11.30 am.

Then take a No.166 air-conditioned bus to Pakkred (express way around 30 minutes we will arrive) or

mini-van (the victory monument - pakkred line) we will see.

Someone who want to come to Pakkred by yourselves,

wait for us at LOTUS MARKET / Pakkred opposite to Amphur Pakkred Office, Changwattana Rd. 12.15 pm. after that we will go to Kohkred together.

Take a private boat trip to Dessert houses have late lunch there then cruise around the island drop 3-4 places (1.5-2 hours) the cost depends on how many person.

On the way back We will visit The temples, Museum, The villagers produce Mon style pottery then walk as much as you can or rent a bicycle ride around the island if you like. After that go to have a dinner somewhere nearby.

Any planed can change as possible

Give me a call when your arrived. My mobile number i will send to you who have signed up via PM :wink:

Any questions you can ask me here or call me

Ps. Don't forget to bring your hat, camera etc.. with you.

I'M SURE WE WILL HAVE A GREAT TRIP TOGETHER...SEE YOU THEN

Hi.....Anyone..

:arrow: Birthday tour to Kohkred is coming soon this Sunday.

Here is the latest info. (i think)

I decided to pick you up at The Victory Monument. Its Easy for you who don't know how to get there. I will wait you at BTS Station exit The Victory Monument gate 11.30 am.

Then take a No.166 air-conditioned bus to Pakkred (express way around 30 minutes we will arrive) or

mini-van (the victory monument - pakkred line) we will see.

Someone who want to come to Pakkred by yourselves,

wait for us at LOTUS MARKET / Pakkred opposite to Amphur Pakkred Office, Changwattana Rd. 12.15 pm. after that we will go to Kohkred together.

Take a private boat trip to Dessert houses have late lunch there then cruise around the island drop 3-4 places (1.5-2 hours) the cost depends on how many person.

On the way back We will visit The temples, Museum, The villagers produce Mon style pottery then walk as much as you can or rent a bicycle ride around the island if you like. After that go to have a dinner somewhere nearby.

Any planed can change as possible

Give me a call when your arrived. My mobile number i will send to you who have signed up via PM :wink:

Any questions you can ask me here or call me

Ps. Don't forget to bring your hat, camera etc.. with you.

I'M SURE WE WILL HAVE A GREAT TRIP TOGETHER...SEE YOU THEN

2m5fbiq.jpg

EVENT LINK

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=Events#948

:wink:

went there once with my family and hubby..took a long tailed speed boat..hua baan :lol: ..was fun tho..bought some ka nom and souvenir (for myself) :roll:

have fun all :)

hahahaha hua baan lor...

chai chai but if many people come we will take a low-speed boat, cruise warn yen :lol::lol:

:arrow: :arrow: Lets go!!

..see u tomorrow