which song are u listening right now?

RYU666

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

faithless - insomnia

thought u were listening to my song on my journal 8) :lol:

listening to the music on your journal not possible i put my fingers in my ear , but then again i had a problem to type so i typed very fast sorry for any misstakes in the lines then :lol:

it's the best ever, isnt it?? i have tried to accept ur songs on msn but they didnt work :cry: my connection sucks :!:

faithless - insomnia

listening to the music on your journal not possible i put my fingers in my ear , but then again i had a problem to type so i typed very fast sorry for any misstakes in the lines then :lol:

it's the best ever, isnt it?? i have tried to accept ur songs on msn but they didnt work :cry: my connection sucks :!:

no problem piaw let me know when you ready for it , the songs i mean :roll: :lol:

faithless - insomnia

no problem piaw let me know when you ready for it , the songs i mean :roll: :lol:

yeah sure...now im off to sleep now hahahaha feeel sleepy when i listen to pop music :P

faithless - insomnia

yeah sure...now im off to sleep now hahahaha feeel sleepy when i listen to pop music :P

sleep again? lol wanna join yannick? hehe hope you like the pics also :lol: