why should someone date you?

iBatch

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't wanna know.

Better? I wasn't really talking ethics here. :lol:

Maybe Josie is just referring to simple pleasures ;)

Yes better skip a date which costs either one of us some money...and go for simple pleasures :wink:

Wonder how long it would last :?:

30 sec the most

You don't wanna know.

Better? I wasn't really talking ethics here. :lol:

Maybe Josie is just referring to simple pleasures ;)

Yes better skip a date which costs either one of us some money...and go for simple pleasures :wink:

It all depends on the people involved.

this's direct variation or reverse??

wish it's not less than 30 sec

I think a better question would have been why would someone NOT want to date you? :wink:

I think the lack of serious answers here stems from the fact that attraction is mutual in nature. So if some guy says he's a tender, caring person and then goes out on a date with some girl with low self-esteem who has a psychological need to be dominated in a relationship, well . . . I don't see that turning into a long term relationship. The point being that without a target to judge against you can't really say why someone should want to date you because maybe they shouldn't. So if you said, why does this girl with self-esteem issues want to date you the answer is, she probably doesn't because I'm not what she's looking for and don't want to become that person.

So why should someone want to date me? If they meet me and think there's some sort of connection or that they would have a good time being with me, then they should want to date me.

I think the lack of serious answers here

I'd like to re-emphasize the seriousness of the coffee being absolutely free in the morning! :lol:

Ok.. if so .. i would not date you again.., i expected more than that.. :?

But I never promised more! Where did all these expectations come from?

C'mon.. people! How could you keep me stay up all night just for a cub of coffee from you, you should be kind enough to offer me a piece of (left over) biscuit or even better, healthy salad.. :wink:

I'd like to re-emphasize the seriousness of the coffee being absolutely free in the morning! :lol:

Ok.. if so .. i would not date you again.., i expected more than that.. :?

But I never promised more! Where did all these expectations come from?

C'mon.. people! How could you keep me stay up all night just for a cub of coffee from you, you should be kind enough to offer me a piece of (left over) biscuit or even better, healthy salad.. :wink:

Salad with coffee? Pervert!

Next you'll start asking what dressing is it gonna be, right?

Sure yes, didnt you hear me say 'healthy' :wink:

by the way, stop calling Pervert.. told you a thousand more times, i can EAT anything with my 'morning coffee' , Okay?

:twisted:

by the way, stop calling Pervert.. told you a thousand more times, i can EAT anything with my 'morning coffee' , Okay?

:twisted:

Your PM box should be full by now :lol:

:shock: Why ? did i say something wrong ??

30 sec the most

From your own experience? :lol:

No, not at all. It's what I read in the papers and from my serious research. I don't have my own experience. Better to stay at home and read the papers and watch political debates on TV. Always educating myself further,trying to reach the limit.

?Knowledge is everything?

(=> power => money => a big car => many dates)