Next fake: ashlyjerry1000 (never even visted my profile)

BeeJay

Next one

HELLO THIS IS ASHLY AM A MODEL AM SINGLE AM JUST 26 YEARS AM SEXY LADY ROMANTIC,WELL AM A CHRISTIAN,I LOVE YOUR PROFILE THAT IS WHY I DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU,YOU GOT ALL I NEED IN A MAN I MUST CONFESS WELL IF GOD SAYS YES I WILL LIKE TO LIVE ALL MY LIFE WITH YOU, WELL PLEASE GET BECK TO ME I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE THAN THIS,I HOPE TO HAVE A DINNER WITH YOU WITH A CANDLE LIGHT,THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS ASHLY_MYLOVELLYxxxxYAHOO.COM OR ASHLY_JERRYJERRYxxxxHOTMAIL.COM WRITE ME DIRECT OM EMAIL SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS AND I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOURS TOO.

I got similar, but without big letters, nothing about looks or anything, nor about dinners or anything that upfront. But the last sentence is exactly the same.

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

The thing is: IT IS A PREMIUM! Joined TODAY, THEN TODAY ALSO A PREMIUM! So is there a hack to the system????

I replied to that address, honestly to see what would happen as my alarm bells were ringing almost at full speed, the premium status was making me wonder. But because my message was not in big letters or it was not speaking anything about models or anything it did not look as suspicious and clear fake as yours. But now I can see the similarity.

I got similar, but without big letters, nothing about looks or anything, nor about dinners or anything that upfront. But the last sentence is exactly the same.

I replied to that address, honestly to see what would happen

Now that was smart. Give her your bank account number as well to pay for the candlelight diner... :? :roll:

I replied to that address, honestly to see what would happen

Now that was smart... :? :roll:

yes it is smart, just use a other email address then normal

there is a game called scam teasing.

let them spent time and money on trying to get you

I played this some time and had a lot of fun doing it :)

• 4 weeks later...
I think someone added me could be the guy his e-mail address ended with 1000 but his name on MSN was nasty ... about sucking c_.ck swallow c_me

and the display picture was also disgusting so I just asked him if he is a perv and told him sorry that I can't give him what he wants he told me back sunddenly that he doesn't need me and not asking for anything hehe but he's obviously a pervert I just block and deleted so girs becareful ( I don't know how he got my address cause I never talked to him before though) ....

so does this mean no perverts.. because if so I'm going to have cry!!!! :wink:

If any member receives abusive PMs please inform myself or another moderator rather than just hint at it on a journal or forum.

Such abuse of TF membership will not be tolerated.

Yikes i have been away to long.

When did this guy become serious and a mod????????????????

FB2 for president.

Agree Abusive PM's should not be allowed. Make a journal or even better a forum so we can all join in

If any member receives abusive PMs please inform myself or another moderator rather than just hint at it on a journal or forum.

Such abuse of TF membership will not be tolerated.

Yikes i have been away to long.

When did this guy become serious and a mod????????????????

FB2 for president.

Agree Abusive PM's should not be allowed. Make a journal or even better a forum so we can all join in

journals are more fun because then the OP can delete the comments they don't like, causing the deleted to start their own angst-filled journal in reply...