Tattoos hot or not?

Guest Tattoodude

Guest Tattoodude

It's been too long since we had this thread again!

We have in May of next year an exceptionally talented guest artist coming to stay at the studio in Pattaya, his name is Colin Nolt and he is in my opinion one of the worlds top tattoo artists, you can check out his work at www.colinnolt.com

He will be tattooing for two and a half weeks only and is then looking to do some sight seeing, if anyone has any ideas as to where to send him for a glimpse of real Thai culture then let me know.

Thanks to Admin for letting me post this, obviously we will be marketing this hard. But I wanted to post it on TF first so as to give any TF'ers who are interested in tattoos the first opportunity to get a booking with this guy, I will be the first under his needles and can't wait.

Check out his site, I am sure you will be amazed at what is possible.

Guest Tattoodude
If he really wants to get away from it all and relax then I highly suggest Koh Lipe in the south...... quite amazing place to get away and see something completly unspoiled.

Any idea on driving time from Pattaya?

Driving time from Pattaya would be longer than you would probably like. It's about 12 hours from Bkk to Hat Yai. Then its about 2 hours from Hat Yai to catch the ferry or speed boat to the island (depending on how you go mini bus big bus or private taxi ). The boat ride can be from 1 1/2 to almost 3 hours depending on how you go. Best way to go would be to fly from bkk to Hat Yai its just over 1 hour 20 minutes. Then its just that short bus ride and the boat ( hire a private taxi would be best as it cuts down on the travel time ) . If you want any further info I can get you in touch with some people on the island or from the south that will be able to give your some better advice.

The island is very near the Malay border.

One other place if he is willing to travel is Lankawi (not sure on the spelling ) which is an island just off the northern coast of Malay, probably one if not the most beautiful island in the entire region.

a "tattooist" print advert would look cool on the pages on Essential Bangkok....don't ya think?

maybe.

Some editorial alongside would look even better.

..but of course...we can talk!

Thanx for tuning in folks, and these important messages have been brought to you by............

The Letter "f" and the letter "u"...and the number 5.

Now piss off ya muppet!

Guest Tattoodude

]This threads far too civillised.

I am thinking of tattooing my own knob and videoing it, would you watch it on u tube?

You will need a very big television.

------------------------------------------------

Edited for clarity - Ant

Guest Tattoodude
This threads far too civillised.

I am thinking of tattooing my own knob and videoing it, would you watch it on u tube?

so i just upgrade the screen on my iPod?

WTF who edited my post?

Mods?

This threads far too civillised.

so i just upgrade the screen on my iPod?

WTF who edited my post?

Mods?

might have been one of the new guys, PM them. the "edit" button is right next to the "quote" button. PM 'em. reparations are in order.

So it would appear the mods are not perfect?

That kills that myth then.

only one is perfect, that would be zeusbheld. sorry he can't be everywhere.

besides being cute he likes to brag too !!

Zeus? Cute?

bwahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

*cough* *choke*

ahahahaha

haha

ha :shock:

Yup ^_^

wahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahah

Do you know it was my sarcasm ..right? :wink: