online personality...

uarewotueat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the young Mr Kip,

I made a similar post ages ago on my journal but deleted it.

I had similar quesitons as to how people behaved online to how they behaved in "real life".

As far as I can see, generally there are major differences. People tend to develop their "online persona" and become known as "witty", "arrogant", "stupid", "funny", "smart" etc, etc....If a comment is made about their online "wit" then they tend to try to be witty more often, "funny" try to be funny more often and so on.

A lot of the time this online persona substitutes for lack of personal and social skills, including confidence, not always though.

It can also be an outlet for agression....and I find soem chicks can be very coservative online and completely...well....err...wild in the flesh!!!!!

Well im pretty much the same on here as i am in real life....sarcastic.... a bit over the top ..... and well just me ... wot u see is wot u get and if u dont like it lump it :) i can see how it is alot easier to be someone else when ur online ..example.. being less shy or stuff like that but yea .... im pretty much like this :D

Well im pretty much the same on here as i am in real life....sarcastic.... a bit over the top ..... and well just me ... wot u see is wot u get and if u dont like it lump it :) i can see how it is alot easier to be someone else when ur online ..example.. being less shy or stuff like that but yea .... im pretty much like this :D

well im comin to see u when i get back to uk, so i will be able to verify all this soon :twisted:

so does your online personality match how u are in real life??

the reason i ask is cos i met someone who is so different in real life to how they are online!

anyone else had an experieence like this?

:twisted: oh and for those of u who met me, do i match my online personality in real life? *BITES* :twisted:

im a quiet girl in real life but else i quiet same.. honest, straight, easy going, down to earth etc ... and my feeling is the same for sure.. just the way i express is not so impressed. I'll try to express more for next time so it wont be like this again... with whoever that coming to my life.

U're same as online.... a bit sweeter and much more cheeky .. :twisted: u rock!!

well im comin to see u when i get back to uk, so i will be able to verify all this soon :twisted:

I shall warn u im uglyer in real life lol i just have a damn nice webcam lol it is kind to me and i look forward to seeing yew my best online bud ..... ooo did sum 1 day bud *looks*

i dunno why i havent come to see u sooner :roll: the way i drive, it will only take me two and a half hours to get up to yours!

i dunno why i havent come to see u sooner :roll: the way i drive, it will only take me two and a half hours to get up to yours!

thats because i am not loved :( hehehe i dont know why either mr kip? bigger fish to fry i suppose lol or maybe being too drunk ? and yea ive heard about ur wild driving u loonatic lol

Now then....I would never name names, well, let me think and maybe I will.

Jimba was all talk online, said he would do "anything" for me, he lied. Apart from that I guess that girl with the black hair and brown eyes, she was, well.....talked very nicely and polite on TF but once in the bedroom....OMG :shock:

I am sure you know who I mean.

The only time I actually met a girl in person from the Net, she turned out to be pretty much exactly the same personility wise as she was on line.

She did have a much bigger arse though.

but surely she didnt have a pic of her arse online??? did you just imagine that her arse was a lot smaller, or had she beefed it up since previous photo???

She told me she had a "great arse", seems I may have missed the word "big"

;)

with kip's driving skills it shouldn't be too much of a problem

I'm gonna get told off now for saying hes a bad driver hehehehe

hey will how do u know about my driving, its not bad enough to be heard of all over the world surely????? :lol: and elzi ...shurrup u, u aint seen my driving yet! anyway im not a bad driver, i just treat the public road like a race track :lol:

which reminds me that when i get back to the uk i gotta buy a new car cos i thrashed the engine to death hehe