Movie comments

bigKus

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg

Anyone has seen this movie please give away a comment or two.. :)

Seen ! tonight at the emporium , 18.30 pm. with bCool, excellent stresses movie :D ..thanks god i read some critics and knew that Javier Bodem won the oscar.. if not, i would scare that guy dead look in bob hair style entire of my life. :lol:

I don't know why, the Title really catch my eyes and my ears, I wanted to see it without seeing any critics and before it got Oscar...

Well, it didn't let me down... but i have to admit that I couldn't sleep after seeing it. hahaha

right now i still feel like i like "fargo" better than "no country."

same same

you don't need to be better than fargo to deserve an oscar of course

I havnt seen Fargo..heard alot about this movie also remember the leading players and some scenes, dont know why i missed it. Must go check it out from vcd rental shop near house ( and yes, i still prefer to see movie from vcd ) :)

repeating myself again, i fear..

No Country is excellent because it works on so many levels. And it makes you think. Who got the money? why? was it justice? is there such thing as justice? or is that vanity? and why did they tell the story that way? who is it really about ? lots of people who walk out of the theater think it is about Llewellyn.

big kus n' cool. did you girls have such a discussion after the movie?

If you liked this movie you should see Blood Simple. One of the Cohen's first films it was a shocking surprise when it showed. great film. And how about Raising Arizona and Brother where art thou? These are great Americana! Brother has great music too.

• 2 weeks later...
This will be my next movie planed to see in the theater, show time will be started from March 20, anyone ? :wink:

mybnight.jpg

As usual, anyone already please kindly drop a comment :D

Ask Bernie.. he might be interested in... anyway, My Blueberry Nights, I have seen the trailer I think I should go to see. I like Jude Law... he looks so yummy... lol

From list of movies show above.. i might end up with movies at home alone entire of year 2008 :?

come on how about Ong Baak?

I like a handsome Tony Ja but i can wait for DVD ja.. and i can review practise his kicks as many times as i want :lol:

better see it in theater naa... bigger screen...

From list of movies show above.. i might end up with movies at home alone entire of year 2008 :?

I like a handsome Tony Ja but i can wait for DVD ja.. and i can review practise his kicks as many times as i want :lol:

Mai, Peang.. :( 140 b. / ticket

Mai, Peang.. :( 140 b. / ticket

so...invite some guy to go with you, asking him to buy tickets...errr dont forget to show your spirit by take him to TOP supermarket and buy drinking water (small size = 7 baht) + HANAMI (small size = 5 baht)...wow total cost just 12 baht :lol:

you will get all...ticket, F&B...in small budget :wink:

You said it sounds easy to invite some guy see movie with you.., for me its difinetely NOT easy at all .. :lol:

If i could get a guy out with me i more prefer to do something else not sit in the dark cold chair like in the theater.. hehe :wink:

something else = eat , talk, drink etc.