ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

My Captain Ireland missed a 1 on 1 piss easy finish in the last minute!

rahh rahh rahh

Well and I got lucky for once by making Robinho my captain this week. :lol::lol::lol:

Ohh, shweeet. :wink:

The most important choice is the captain choice, not many would have had him.

yeah the guy i was up against this week head to head had him as captain and owned me on that basis alone.

i had signed robinho at the beginning of the season but i'd dumped him because he's listed as a forward and city have had him playing out on the wing initally. i've dumped defoe (who is still going to be pretty good) and signed him back.

for all my furious trading i've ended up resigning a lot of players i'd had previously. i'm a dumbass.

Don't be to hard on yourself. You're not the only one with a penchant for bying in players just as they lose their magic and ending up bying back the ones they replaced for more then they were sold. I know only too well that pain as well. :wink: :lol:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Captain Ireland missed a 1 on 1 piss easy finish in the last minute!

rahh rahh rahh

Well and I got lucky for once by making Robinho my captain this week. :lol::lol::lol:

Ohh, shweeet. :wink:

The most important choice is the captain choice, not many would have had him.

yeah the guy i was up against this week head to head had him as captain and owned me on that basis alone.

i had signed robinho at the beginning of the season but i'd dumped him because he's listed as a forward and city have had him playing out on the wing initally. i've dumped defoe (who is still going to be pretty good) and signed him back.

for all my furious trading i've ended up resigning a lot of players i'd had previously. i'm a dumbass.

Don't be to hard on yourself. You're not the only one with a penchant for bying in players just as they lose their magic and ending up bying back the ones they replaced for more then they were sold. I know only too well that pain as well. :wink: :lol:

it seems a pretty solid strategy for achieving mid-table mediocrity. i'm well on my way.

Iain: Ask your Gonville and Caius eating club buddy SWH for the answer to that one, buddy; I'm just a lower order bean counter!

Happy, happy birthday Obafemi baby -- and a superb, masterful, and splendidly timely pick, k Sam (unless Jermaine lights up Wigan tomorrow)....

Argghh ..

Finally decide to bench Andy Johnson and and he gets 13 points .... can never win.

I make sure my bench is worthless so this situation never happens... kick in the stones tho when carlton cole gets a red card and 3 match ban.

Fabregas is doing my **** in.. without Rosicky Hleb and Flamini in mid he seems a tad lost

It would be so cool if Harry takes down Rafa this weekend. Spurs odds 11/4 to win. We actually get the match in the USA on FSC (10:30am Pacific) after Chelsea target practice at 8am.

it's unlikely but at least they got some fight in 'em again.

as for Fantasy Football now might be a good time to reintroduce Modric and Bentley at rock bottom prices for those who like to take risks. they're both talented players and Harry has 'em in their correct positions and believing in themsellves again.

expect a bumpy season for Spurs though. Harry will keep them from relegation but that's about it, they're still **** in the back.

The old Switcharoo paid off, glad I didn't leave it late again.

That **** Wheater sits on the bench with 9 points as well.

Happy with the team I've got for the coming weeks, you'll all be my ******* :wink:

Great team minus fletcher and irelands lucks passed...

love to see rooney berba and tevez 2morro

Praying 2 Stella

As that massive gay Zeus says, two world class cheap Spurs players could be worth buying if Harry the Jew can get the best out of them.

i'm not gay *****, when i service you i'm always on top. that makes *you* the gay one.

i'm not bringing Modric or Bentley back though, i've already made my four trades for the week.

Admittedly straight after the Arsenal Spurs match I went straight for the swap Fabregas for Bentley.... went for SWP in the end tho and cole (suspended) out for Zaki.... happy again but have to wait till Sunday to see if it pays off

I know Liverpool r top.... but for some reason i'm not 2 worried about it.. its like Hull when they were 3rd.. they don't deserve to b there and r guaranteed to go back down cause they r ****..

1st match of the day Everton Fulham (ruining my Saturday morning) hope Lescott gets a broke leg or summink... quite like Arteta tho so a red card will do there

Eh, I am the son of a bookmaker.

Thank you, Harry! I owe you (more than) a few at the Australian on Milner Street next time in London. The part I loved best was when that Girraffe-r rose for the Spurs corner and smartly put it past his keeper. Just loved it! Robbie is playing for the wrong team. That move on mommy-track-Ledley* to create the narrow-angled chance for Kuyt was SELFLESS and rather BRILLIANT, which is exactly what you would expect for a man from Tamhlacht.

And did I say "Chelsea target practice"?

*360 minutes in 11 Premiership matches.