ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

How many games are left in the season?

15 after this weekend - but think the manc scum are looking very strong - both Chelski and Liverpool inconsistent, and even if Arshavin signs by tomorrow, the Gunners are weak this year...

ah well, next season anyone?? :)

It is rare that I do it but I have already given up on the Gunners this season. Getting too frustrating watching games and I am losing some hair.....

I got several slaggings a good few months ago for daring to suggest that Wenger should go. He has been a marvellous manager, but recently his focus on youth has left us with no real depth, and we have struggled to maintain consistency. We have funds, but constantly relying on still developing 19/20/21 year olds is madness in todays cuthroat world.

It is abouyt time for a change; I said 2 seasons ago that I would giv ehim 1 more season, then was persuaded to give him another, but this one looks like ending up trophyless again!!

Mourinho for Arsenal!!!

:)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to post here but I just wanted to copy something Zeus did before (probably more than once) which would be having your name appearing on all topics at the community page

except that the only reason i ever did it on purpose was to piss someone off who was trying to do it on purpose when i was online.

back to football:

i think you chelski types should grow to like Hiddink. his football generally isn't even as attractive as Mourinho's but if he's ever been at a team he didn't improve i'm unaware of it. there's some goss that he's stayin'.

i think the top of the table isn't as volatile as it looks at a glance when you consider that even though Liverpool crushed United at London North Stadium, United still have a game in hand... and play Fulham next. the bottom of the table, on the other hand, is interesting, with so many teams one game from the drop. damn shame Spuds are managing to stay well clear, though.

the battle for the title of TF b*tch is well and truly on. Can ZBH pull it back in the last few weeks? Who will be the b*tch?? As long as Beej doesn't win I'll be happy...

:D

sadly, beej is pretty much out of the running for TF *****. i can deal with that though since he still proudly 'wears' the mccain picture since the last TF bet he lost.

you and i are only 11 points apart at the moment though, it could get interesting and might even come down to who picks which player as captain on any given week.

by the way what exactly is the bet again? what does the username of the ***** have to change to exactly.

the battle for the title of TF b*tch is well and truly on. Can ZBH pull it back in the last few weeks? Who will be the b*tch?? As long as Beej doesn't win I'll be happy...

sadly, beej is pretty much out of the running for TF b*tch. i can deal with that though since he still proudly 'wears' the mccain picture since the last TF bet he lost.

you and i are only 11 points apart at the moment though, it could get interesting and might even come down to who picks which player as captain on any given week.

by the way what exactly is the bet again? what does the username of the b*tch have to change to exactly.

em, just that, nothing fancy, just b*tch...

11 points seperate the 'relegation' battle...

(of course, admin has to approve the use of b*tch as a username)

i think you chelski types should grow to like Hiddink. his football generally isn't even as attractive as Mourinho's but if he's ever been at a team he didn't improve i'm unaware of it. there's some goss that he's stayin'.

He got sacked by Real Betis in 2000 after they got relegated.

Chelski to be relegated in 2010, maybe.

11 points seperate the 'relegation' battle...

since they're fantasy points and not the three-points-for-a-win variety, the gap can close--or widen--very fast. i made up about 20 points of the gap between us just by having a good week this week. so it's not like you're as far out of the drop zone as, say, Spuds in real life.

Ok b*tch one and b*tch two, the lowest ranking out of us has to change his TF name to ''IM A b*tch'' until the next season starts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

after two seasons of your little bullshit i'm starting to think maybe, just maybe, you might actually be good at this.

can't wait for the next time you bet on American politics though.

Ok b*tch one and b*tch two, the lowest ranking out of us has to change his TF name to ''IM A b*tch'' until the next season starts.

after two seasons of your little bullshit i'm starting to think maybe, just maybe, you might actually be good at this.

<<league admin note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behaviour or premature gloating will result in immediate suspension from the league. Any Polish-Americans getting too close for comfort may also face points deductions...

:wink:

Hat Yai Jandevils JB JE 1467

Boom Boom Town Dogs K Sam 1456

Beej chris bee 1450

Bully Wee Clyde James Bryce 1432

Roi Et-Staten Island The Sterg 1432

Lucky Stars Lucky Phil 1417

palmy bkk nicolas robert 1403

Up To UUUUUU George Harris 1368

Stramash Wanderers Iain Donnelly 1355

Midden Eastlands Buzz Hazelda 1344

Winker's Wanglers Winker Watson 1342

Soggy Bottom Boys Sepp Herberger 1323

EffOff Toxin FC marty tf 1272

Kotayk Vartan Abrahamyan 1250

thechamps08 simon byrne 1248

Lolipop United Josie Kodsup 1224

lizardo's legends erik sheridan 1147

"Normal" Thai Girls Simon E 1140

Nigel Rowdies Nigel Bragg 1120

Bleeds United Rob Payne 1083

<<league admin note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behaviour or premature gloating will result in immediate suspension from the league. Any Polish-Americans getting too close for comfort may also face points deductions...

<<black ops note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behavior or premature gloating on behalf of the league administrator may result in immediate regime change. bear in mind the AMERICAN part of Polish-American--we invade when we're annoyed. or even just bored and looking for new kicks.

<<league admin note>>

<<black ops note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behavior or premature gloating on behalf of the league administrator may result in immediate regime change. bear in mind the AMERICAN part of Polish-American--we invade when we're annoyed. or even just bored and looking for new kicks.

<<mole within the black ops unit note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behavior or premature gloating on behalf of the supposed black ops unit may result in immediate suspension from the remaining league matches or administration control of your team. bear in mind the POLISH part of Polish-American--you may be subject to summary annexation in order to get somewhere else, kick off a war, or just because we feel like it.

<<league admin note>>

<<black ops note>>

any suggestions of impropriety, underhand behavior or premature gloating on behalf of the supposed black ops unit may result in immediate suspension from the remaining league matches or administration control of your team. bear in mind the POLISH part of Polish-American--you may be subject to summary annexation in order to get somewhere else, kick off a war, or just because we feel like it.

<<black ops note, in response to fake mole>>

in which case, the league administrator will be assassinated without further notice.

<<league admin note>>

<<black ops note>>

<<black ops note, in response to fake mole>>

in which case, the league administrator will be assassinated without further notice.

<<Divine message transmitted via burning bush (preferably of the george variety)>>

The league administrator can not be assasinated due to recent deification thus rendering him immortal, all seeing but unfortunately still sh*te at this season's fantasy football.

(p.s i DO exist...)