10 ways to be positive and happy.

PeeMarc

somehow its hard to look thing only positively....

even you do know.... thininking negatively would erode your own heart.... you couldnt stop before it happens.... just have to realize you must recover or control it .... before your heart turns into black..........

all humans face this choice. Its natural. But it IS a choice that we CAN all make. It is the choice between listening to and following Fear and Doubt...or following Love. Interestingly, whichever way we choose DOES eliminate the other. When we choose Fear and Doubt, Love is elimated. When we choose Love, then Fear and Doubt becomes eliminated. It is all a personal choice we all have the power to make every moment of our lives.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even you do know.... thininking negatively would erode your own heart.... you couldnt stop before it happens.... just have to realize you must recover or control it .... before your heart turns into black..........

all humans face this choice. Its natural. But it IS a choice that we CAN all make. It is the choice between listening to and following Fear and Doubt...or following Love. Interestingly, whichever way we choose DOES eliminate the other. When we choose Fear and Doubt, Love is elimated. When we choose Love, then Fear and Doubt becomes eliminated. It is all a personal choice we all have the power to make every moment of our lives.

i just did my journal;

"Creating a joint venture between head and heart puts a power pack behind your goals. Getting your head in sync with your heart and harnessing the power of coherence gives you the energy efficiency you need to achieve changes that haven't been possible before. The head can notice what things need to change, but the heart provides the power and direction to actually bring about the changes"

but somehow... we dont take care only our own head and heart... but also have to "take" the others' hearts (or even head)....... that's the hard part

i just did my journal;

"Creating a joint venture between head and heart puts a power pack behind your goals. Getting your head in sync with your heart and harnessing the power of coherence gives you the energy efficiency you need to achieve changes that haven't been possible before. The head can notice what things need to change, but the heart provides the power and direction to actually bring about the changes"

but somehow... we dont take care only our own head and heart... but also have to "take" the others' hearts (or even head)....... that's the hard part

every great long term relationship IS hard work sometimes, because BOTH have to deal with the fact that BOTH have to "take care" or understand and consider and Love the others heart and head. Thats the WHOLE point of a partnership as well as the joy if done well. But doing ANYTHING well does take practice and effort.

i just did my journal;

every great long term relationship IS hard work sometimes, because BOTH have to deal with the fact that BOTH have to "take care" or understand and consider and Love the others heart and head. Thats the WHOLE point of a partnership as well as the joy if done well. But doing ANYTHING well does take practice and effort.

:roll:

i just did my journal;

Marc, it is also true that the laundry list of issues can be so big that it is not really a good thing to stay together.

There may be some basic ideals of each that do not mesh.

Over a period of time, there may be a discovery of unknowns that become deal breakers. (takes time to see)

The direction may change for each person and not be on the same path even though it appeared they were in the beginning.

One person may rely on the other too much and be a burden in one form or another beyond that persons ability to handle it.

Just because two people love each other does not mean they can have a successful life together. Love is love and all the other environmental factors of life can have an effect on the relationship. The response to these factors will be different for both people as no two people think alike or are the same. Opposites attract as the saying goes.

A little chaos and excitement is good for a realtionship i feel. it keeps this lively and exciting.

Think how boring it would be to always know the outcome of a situation, every move predictable, always a plan, always perfect...

yep. I would agree with most of that

Well, some people just pop a Xanax.

I do keep asking Beej for some, but he wants them all to himself...

Let him keep them. That f*cker needs 'em.

Just to shut you up and for your twisted record.

I pop a xanax when on a long haul flight to get a good nights sleep, and maybe pop a few to battle jet lag upon arrival.

***note, Xanax does not make you happy or positive hence me still acting like a ********

Since it seems like so many people that respond to posts here have anger issues... maybe there is a cause and effect issue with TF.... :shock: :?

I don't think there are that many anger issues. It is odd, though, how some automatically assume that others are angry.

I don't know.. it seems like there is a tendency to respond to posts with cussing and name-calling. That seems like anger to me...

Since it seems like so many people that respond to posts here have anger issues... maybe there is a cause and effect issue with TF.... :shock: :?

I don't think there are that many anger issues. It is odd, though, how some automatically assume that others are angry.

I don't know.. it seems like there is a tendency to respond to posts with cussing and name-calling. That seems like anger to me...

Looking at it objectively, though. There are only about 5 people who do that.

Xanax boy. And that explains that. I guess whenever he feels anxious he logs on and finds something to vent on.

Mickey Mouse: I think he just likes to see how many times he can say f*ck in one sitting. And he is a self professed alcoholic. Seems kinda dry drunkish to me. One of those cats who is sober but completely unhappy about it so he takes it out on everyone else.

The Scotsman with the many degrees will opportunistically jump on ya if you are Christian and hit on one of his pet topics.

The originator of this thread doesn't curse at people BUT he has a propensity to pile on once some of the others have started and go with the wind if the group is rolling. I guess he feels safe in numbers.

You got the "egalitarian rebel without a pause" who is Christian and does the opposite of the Scotsman--becomes offended if you critique his beloved religion.

EB only really picks on KK who mostly deserves it.

One must not forget the Aussie lawyer who likes to get on here and preach at everyone from his lofty perch in the clouds of humanitarianism. Must be lonely being so, so...well, whatever he thinks he is.

Then you have the one female who is more like a rubbernecker. If an argument commences, you can almost be sure that she will join in with some picture of popcorn.

Admittedly, I can go on too much when someone scapegoats America for all of their personal frustrations and becomes a sheep-like MSM clone/mouthpiece. I try not to curse too much but every once in a while Xanax boy brings out the curse in me.

Everyone else may get upset every now and again but for the most part they simply talk and vent a bit. Most people on this site are pretty decent/cool folks.

:shock:

Xanax boy. And that explains that. I guess whenever he feels anxious he logs on and finds something to vent on.

I think you'll find that I call you a ***** for the same reasons English Bob calls Koala a *****.

Not to hard to understand no?

Then you have the one female who is more like a rubbernecker. If an argument commences, you can almost be sure that she will join in with some picture of popcorn.

:shock:

lol

Popcorn girl, what up!?!

:roll: oh... you are a SAINT! 8)

...................................................ist25404731popcornmovieza4.jpg

.................................................Apparantly that's the way it works :shock:

I think you'll find that I call you a c*nt for the same reasons English Bob calls Koala a c*nt.

Not to hard to understand no?

I just left some popcorn for you. Cut the swearing and no icon today..