wierd thai behaviour in TF events ??

marco_funny

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... someone comes along with some opinions that break no rules (as I can see), and no-one yet has actually disagreed, what is the yellow card for?

I see its ok to have radical opinions about all sorts of subjects, swear and abuse each other in the process. But hey, start knocking TF and its an immediate yellow card.

I think this has stepped over the line.

See you in three days... :D

why did he get a yellow card ja?

I'm not here to to tell you why...I'm here for truth, justice and the TF way...

Move along people...nothing to see... :arrow:

Yeh that what i wonder, why did he got yellow card ? is it because his opinion against yours and your peers ???

Apparently he doesn't like TF and that opinion isn't allowed. I have no clue.

You can complain about TF, it's welcome! But when it's just plain trolling by aggrieved ex-members who are just blatantly attacking TF and its members, then yes, you will get a card...

Why am I telling you this?

I'm not here to to tell you why...I'm here for truth, justice and the TF way...

Move along people...nothing to see... :arrow:

That might be the single worst explanation of a yellow card I've ever read. "I yellow carded him because I can."

agree. I actually want to know WHAT rule has been broken to warrant a yellow card please

most (i said most) of the regular TF party goers seem to be rather dysfunctional, odd despots and probably, if not for TF, would be sad lonely souls, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.TF is their little clique club where they can dress up, feel 'speshun' along with a whole bunch of other similar odd types. The OP must be a serious loser if so hurt and concerned that the dags dont seem to want to include him in their silly little club. Get a life.

That's a whole generalization for a whole lotta people...

and if Larry Dive is the designated 'club house' for the TF clique (as appears to be), THAT says everything about the regulars. Its got to be one of the worst, skankiest bars in bkk and should be bulldozed or handed over to the local ya ba dealers or pimps. Try moving up a class to klong toey.

I like skanky... :D

Because I'm "super-speshun" in the TF world...For those little pearls of wisdom ...have a card...Obviously you don't like TF but you have an almost uncontrollable urge to protest about TF...wait for it...on TF..

You know your way around here...My guess is, an ex-member who has been banned and feels the need to troll....I bet you're rather dysfunctional, an odd despot and probably, if not for TF, would be a sad and lonely soul, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.

Keep it up, dannyboy. You are speshun even if I (who am a "dysfunctional odd despot" who goes to "skanky 'club houses'" and belong to a "little clique club") say so. As far as I am concerned, you scored!

scored what?

None of the mods are here to explain ourselves to you...You don't like it, complain to Admin.

The guy attacked TF, not in a well thought out criticism or with well founded grievances but with venom and an uncalled for attack on its members.

and not just this post alone.

Really, I'm not going to keep posting explanations, you don't like it, take it up with Admin.

most (i said most) of the regular TF party goers seem to be rather dysfunctional, odd despots and probably, if not for TF, would be sad lonely souls, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.TF is their little clique club where they can dress up, feel 'speshun' along with a whole bunch of other similar odd types. The OP must be a serious loser if so hurt and concerned that the dags dont seem to want to include him in their silly little club. Get a life.

That's a whole generalization for a whole lotta people...

and if Larry Dive is the designated 'club house' for the TF clique (as appears to be), THAT says everything about the regulars. Its got to be one of the worst, skankiest bars in bkk and should be bulldozed or handed over to the local ya ba dealers or pimps. Try moving up a class to klong toey.

I like skanky... :D

Because I'm "super-speshun" in the TF world...For those little pearls of wisdom ...have a card...Obviously you don't like TF but you have an almost uncontrollable urge to protest about TF...wait for it...on TF..

You know your way around here...My guess is, an ex-member who has been banned and feels the need to troll....I bet you're rather dysfunctional, an odd despot and probably, if not for TF, would be a sad and lonely soul, with no life, sitting at home watching TV re-runs and dreaming or wanking.

Keep it up, dannyboy. You are speshun even if I (who am a "dysfunctional odd despot" who goes to "skanky 'club houses'" and belong to a "little clique club") say so. As far as I am concerned, you scored!

Wait a minute... Didn't you sacrifice your TF identity up on the cross for the sake of "being nice" only a couple of days ago. You've been resurrected faster than J. Christ himself. We're in the presence of a miracle. The guy wasn't "being nice". Big deal. Did anyone take it personally? I sincerely hope not. :roll:

None of the mods are here to explain ourselves to you...You don't like it, complain to Admin.

The guy attacked TF, not in a well thought out criticism or with well founded grievances but with venom and an uncalled for attack on its members.

and not just this post alone.

Really, I'm not going to keep posting explanations, you don't like it, take it up with Admin.

I think you got your wish from a number of people.

Did anyone videotape the beating :shock: this will be in TF cops episode I think. I was a bit surprised to see a card but not as surprise to see so many stick up for a guys right to be an abusive insulting prick to so many. I hope someone takes him food while he is solitaire ,alone with just himself no voting no posting its so sad poor retched soul ooooooh god he got a card noooooooooooo :roll:

Did anyone videotape the beating :shock: this will be in TF cops episode I think. I was a bit surprised to see a card but not as surprise to see so many stick up for a guys right to be an abusive insulting prick to so many. I hope someone takes him food while he is solitaire ,alone with just himself no voting no posting its so sad poor retched soul ooooooh god he got a card noooooooooooo :roll:

I don't think anyone is arguing that the guy is a total knob. He definitely sounds the part. But if "being a loudmouth knob" was against the rules here... Awww... You know what the result would be... Fact is, the guy didn't do anything explicitly wrong except to offend the delicate sensibilities of a very small few.

I don't think anyone is arguing that the OP is a total knob. He definitely sounds the part. But if "being a loudmouth knob" was against the rules here... Awww... You know what the result would be... Fact is, the guy didn't do anything explicitly wrong except to offend the delicate sensibilities of a very small few.

Dannyboy is trying and the guy was calling out the sheriff. While his statements don't bother me they were telling of someone with deeper issues and for gods sake its just a dam yellow card not as bad a punishment as going to bed without supper.

I was a bit surprised to see a card but not as surprise to see so many stick up for a guys right to be an abusive insulting prick to so many.

I mean, come on... Who actually felt "abused" and "insulted" by this guy's prattling...? Go on... Hands up.

well Dannyboy took offense. Makes him look silly all dressed up like a sheriff in the street and some guys shooting his gun oops mouth off. If he thinks TF is so bad why is he here. I wish people would get together about things that really need defending but they don't and then this guy creates a petition for a humans right to be a ****. dam silly humans :shock:

I was a bit surprised to see a card but not as surprise to see so many stick up for a guys right to be an abusive insulting prick to so many.

I mean, come on... Who actually felt "abused" and "insulted" by this guy's prattling...? Go on... Hands up.

well Dannyboy took offense. Makes him look silly all dressed up like a sheriff in the street and some guys shooting his gun oops mouth off. If he thinks TF is so bad why is he here. I wish people would get together about things that really need defending but they don't and then this guy creates a petition for a humans right to be a sh*t. dam silly humans :shock:

Mate. Cut it out with the "gun-toting, law enforcement agent" analogies. This belief is causing a bit of a problem on forums. But you ARE right... One person DID take offense. Granted, that person might be the ONLY person who took offense, but that person also has the ability to penalize for it. I thought everyone had to agree that they were "at least 18 year old" and were "an adult" before creating a profile on TF. If people are getting offended to pure nonsense like what was coming out of this member, then the offended members obviously were LYING when they agreed to those conditions. No "adult" could EVER get offended by such ridiculous statements. (still looking for those hands in the air)

well Dannyboy took offense. Makes him look silly all dressed up like a sheriff in the street and some guys shooting his gun oops mouth off. If he thinks TF is so bad why is he here. I wish people would get together about things that really need defending but they don't and then this guy creates a petition for a humans right to be a sh*t. dam silly humans :shock:

Mate. Cut it out with the "gun-toting, law enforcement agent" analogies. This belief is causing a bit of a problem on forums. But you ARE right... One person DID take offense. Granted, that person might be the ONLY person who took offense, but that person also has the ability to penalize for it. I thought everyone had to agree that they were "at least 18 year old" and were "an adult". If people are getting offended to pure nonsense like what was coming out of this member, then the offended members obviously were LYING when they agreed to those conditions. No "adult" could EVER get offended by such ridiculous statements. (still looking for those hands in the air)

its just a dam card. he didn't get banned what's the big deal. I don't find him worthy of defending is all I'm saying.

Mate. Cut it out with the "gun-toting, law enforcement agent" analogies. This belief is causing a bit of a problem on forums. But you ARE right... One person DID take offense. Granted, that person might be the ONLY person who took offense, but that person also has the ability to penalize for it. I thought everyone had to agree that they were "at least 18 year old" and were "an adult". If people are getting offended to pure nonsense like what was coming out of this member, then the offended members obviously were LYING when they agreed to those conditions. No "adult" could EVER get offended by such ridiculous statements. (still looking for those hands in the air)

its just a dam card. he didn't get banned what's the big deal. I don't find him worthy of defending is all I'm saying.

I'm not defending him. He's a total wanker. I'd like to clarify that "insulting TF" is against the rules somehow. The guy wasn't slagging anyone off specifically. As PeeMarc said, nobody was making complaints about this guy OR what he was saying. So why is a yellow-card even necessary? The guy comes in making ridiculous statements. Are members not able to cope with this kind of thing without having their fragile, glass bubble of a life shattered? Do they REALLY need a "protector" to come in and stifle someone who has an opinion that doesn't violate any TF rules? If people DO need this kind of thing, how on earth do they manage to cope out in "real life"? I think TF members are MORE than able to deal with a retard like this guy. I'm not defending the member. I'm simply concerned when a member can be yellow carded for having an opinion that doesn't break any rules but doesn't jive with a mod's sensibilities.

I have yet to see anyone ACTUALLY disagree with anything Do iT said... and I have yet to see what rules have actually been broken here. In fact, I see some members actually agree with the comments. The problem is what?
You can complain about TF, it's welcome! But when it's just plain trolling by aggrieved ex-members who are just blatantly attacking TF and its members, then yes, you will get a card...

Why am I telling you this?

i am guessing there is more to this than we mere "members" know .... but it's obvious (well it would appear to me at least) that TF is becoming more of a money making website than a community were ppl can interact and dissenting voices, while not always agreed with, can be heard !!

although if yellow cards r being dished out an explanation "might" help other members avoid them in the future .... although that might spoil the fun for the Mods !! :twisted: :twisted:

i mean there's one guy who has been a member for years (although not particularly active) who's now come alive and who's main aim in life appears to be get ppl banned if he doesn't like them or their opinions !! nice chap !!

I'm not defending him. He's a total wanker. I'd like to clarify that "insulting TF" is against the rules somehow. The guy wasn't slagging anyone off specifically. As PeeMarc said, nobody was making complaints about this guy OR what he was saying. So why is a yellow-card even necessary? The guy comes in making ridiculous statements. Are members not able to cope with this kind of thing without having their fragile, glass bubble of a life shattered? Do they REALLY need a "protector" to come in and stifle someone who has an opinion that doesn't violate any TF rules? If people DO need this kind of thing, how on earth do they manage to cope out in "real life"? I think TF members are MORE than able to deal with a retard like this guy. I'm not defending the member. I'm simply concerned when a member can be yellow carded for having an opinion that doesn't break any rules but doesn't jive with a mod's sensibilities.

you can't even remember his name can you? :wink:

His current ID or his regular one? :wink:

He was slagging everyone maliciously. You may have a point if this goes, then TF will become a person in the eyes of the law and get rights as a person, God what's happening......

He was slagging everyone maliciously. You may have a point if this goes, then TF will become a person in the eyes of the law and get rights as a person, God what's happening......

TF will become a person? More like a soi dog I'd say... a bit smelly, covered in nasty sores, biting anyone it feels like, and getting treated very kindly by passing Thai girls.