Sky Sports

Treborz

I expect you to be there so i can throw a pint of beer over you in typical songkran fashion for that comment!

Funnily enough, despite the slagging I give you, have a soft spot for the Leeds boys. When I was growing up, 2 of my fave players were Peter Lorimer and Billy Bremner; unfortunately they played for you lot rather than the Gunners. Plus, I am proud to say; I have ran on to the Elland Road pitch in front of 20,000 screaming fans!!! :D

I expect you to be there so i can throw a pint of beer over you in typical songkran fashion for that comment!

Funnily enough, despite the slagging I give you, have a soft spot for the Leeds boys. When I was growing up, 2 of my fave players were Peter Lorimer and Billy Bremner; unfortunately they played for you lot rather than the Gunners. Plus, I am proud to say; I have ran on to the Elland Road pitch in front of 20,000 screaming fans!!! :D

Oh really? You were fully clothed i hope.

Oh really? You were fully clothed i hope.

Lol. Yes, fully clothed but definitely on one; Happy Mondays gig rather than footie match; Mondays, The Farm, The LAs and others :lol:

what about sign up with Setanta and watch it online?? thats what my husband does..he watches online if some matches are not on sky sport.

its just an option since when ure in bangkok u can just go out and watch in a pub..maybe ask them nicely to change to Leeds match..u might get to watch ur team play :)

what about sign up with Setanta and watch it online?? thats what my husband does..he watches online if some matches are not on sky sport.

its just an option since when ure in bangkok u can just go out and watch in a pub..maybe ask them nicely to change to Leeds match..u might get to watch ur team play :)

It's not on Setanta though, it's on Sky! :wink:

You thought about getting a slingbox??

http://uk.slingmedia.com/

maybe one of the UK ex pats already has one? Or you could get a few together to pay for UK subscription to Sky??

:D

maybe one of the UK ex pats already has one? Or you could get a few together to pay for UK subscription to Sky??

Im going on holiday, all i need is a bar with sky sports showing the Leeds game and serving ice cold beer!

Im going on holiday, all i need is a bar with sky sports showing the Leeds game and serving ice cold beer!

Never seen Sky sports in all my time here, but ive seen a couple of Leeds games advertised on tv strangely enough, i cant remember where tho.....They were against teams i'd never even heard of so they must be around somewhere.

I only remember this coz it allowed me to take the piss out of Leeds supporting Tony_sorco for a while.....which is never a bad thing in my book !

Never seen Sky sports in all my time here, but ive seen a couple of Leeds games advertised on tv strangely enough, i cant remember where tho.....They were against teams i'd never even heard of so they must be around somewhere.

I only remember this coz it allowed me to take the piss out of Leeds supporting Tony_sorco for a while.....which is never a bad thing in my book !

Never ever ever a bad thing...

If its on skysports more than likely it may be on truesports as welll - UBC????

i could name a bar in pattaya and phuket that would have it on if that helps???

I've read about a Leeds United bar in pattaya and I would be willing to make the trip if i can be assured they are showing the game.

Not sure if I can get to Phuket.....just for a game.

Names?

Bloody Scots and their mickey mouse league.....Leeds have always given SPL teams a tough game in recent pre-season friendlies....draws against Celtic and Rangers and a 3-1 win vs Hibs spring to mind. Not bad for a Championship/League one team.

And Iain stop pretending you support Arsenal.....I'm not buying it!

Bloody Scots and their mickey mouse league.....Leeds have always given SPL teams a tough game in recent pre-season friendlies....draws against Celtic and Rangers and a 3-1 win vs Hibs spring to mind. Not bad for a Championship/League one team.

Tough. And anyone can beat Hibs!!!

My Scottish team are Heart of Midlothian (the only football team named after a work of literature btw) but only supported them since I was 16 - Been a Gooner from about 7, so they take priority!!! :lol:

My Scottish team are Heart of Midlothian (the only football team named after a work of literature btw) but only supported them since I was 16 - Been a Gooner from about 7, so they take priority!!! :lol:

My Scottish team are the Hibees....one of my aunties is a fanatic.

My Scottish team are the Hibees....one of my aunties is a fanatic.

Then tis a merry fate that means I must name thee scumbag, and deliver kickings unto thy body at every opportunity... :lol: