Sex Tour Busted in Thai Hotel in Saphan-Kwai

SweetieBabie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhahah you are in their harem before ghee? sounds bitter eh?

:lol::lol:

only sweet MB, only sweet :D

Ghee nice to hear you not in the those Group! :lol:

I am worse Tookkae, I dont want to pay for sex 555555555

Now you have to clarify , do you not like to pay because of your personal moral code of ethics or are you just cheap? :P

Some people have moral codes/ethics that can be bought and sold quite cheaply....

Maybe the TF charity people could organize a "TF Gangbang for Charity" event... I'd be interested to see what characters they'd attract.

That joke's been done ya Canuck fool. Can tell you've been in a cell since the swingers got busted...

(spotted you in the gimp mask at back of photo)

gimp.gifbondage.gifgimp.gif

Dammit. Well, anyway, I'd gladly volunteer myself for one of those... But more in a reverse fashion... I'm sure those must exist.

Maybe the TF charity people could organize a "TF Gangbang for Charity" event... I'd be interested to see what characters they'd attract.

That joke's been done ya Canuck fool. Can tell you've been in a cell since the swingers got busted...

Dammit. Well, anyway, I'd gladly volunteer myself for one of those... But more in a reverse fashion... I'm sure those must exist.

Explain your strange canuck perversions...in reverse fashion??? What - eye holes and zip at back of head?

Or a gimp mask for your shrivelled man bits??

:twisted:

Explain your strange canuck perversions...in reverse fashion??? What - eye holes and zip at back of head?

I keep forgetting to dot my I's and cross my T's... The gangbang! Not the gimp mask, ya daft bastard!

I keep forgetting to dot my I's and cross my T's... The gangbang! Not the gimp mask, ya daft bastard!

As you are Canadian, your intellectual shortcomings are understandable and forgiven...

But...

a reverse gang bang?? So 1 on 1? Or intead of being a giver, do you want to be a taker??

(I think that profile pic may be affecting your sexuality)

As you are Canadian, your intellectual shortcomings are understandable and forgiven...

But...

a reverse gang bang?? So 1 on 1? Or intead of being a giver, do you want to be a taker??

I'm gorgeous, in my blue jumpsuit, and you know it. I was thinking more along the lines of an army of females servicing me. It just wouldn't do to have Beej and JayaVIII looking deeply into my eyes while reassuring me that "It's okay, we're doctors."

But...

I'm gorgeous, in my blue jumpsuit, and you know it. I was thinking more along the lines of an army of females servicing me. It just wouldn't do to have Beej and JayaVIII looking deeply into my eyes while reassuring me that "It's okay, we're doctors."

But you forget; you would be wearing a gimp mask and have your face shoved into a pillow while Beej and Jaya (have no idea why you chose them as your gay lovers) admire the various tattoos of mens names on your lower back...

sure if you stick that pic on craigslist you will get many unusual offers... :twisted:

But...

But you forget; you would be wearing a gimp mask and have your face shoved into a pillow while Beej and Jaya (have no idea why you chose them as your gay lovers) admire the various tattoos of mens names on your lower back...

sure if you stick that pic on craigslist you will get many unusual offers... :twisted:

I deemed them the most unlikely of bedmates.

But...

I deemed them the most unlikely of bedmates.

with the most likely being...?

Probably best not to saunter down that soi...

I have no intention of sauntering near any soi of yours, don't worry.

You strange bloody Canuck you... :twisted:

Sauntering can only be done in an outfit like this. I'm tempted to see how much it would cost to get it made up in Bangkok. Would definitely be the hit of any TF Hallowe'en party.

Sauntering can only be done in an outfit like this. I'm tempted to see how much it would cost to get it made up in Bangkok. Would definitely be the hit of any TF Hallowe'en party.

Sure one of the tailors in Bkk would run it up for you for about the same as a suit.

Though if you walk around in that, be prepared to wake up with a sore ass...

Sure one of the tailors in Bkk would run it up for you for about the same as a suit.

Though if you walk around in that, be prepared to wake up with a sore a*s...

Just finished watching "Blades of Glory". Got some pretty snazzy outfits in that one. (****, I just used "snazzy" in a sentence... You might be right.)

Though if you walk around in that, be prepared to wake up with a sore a*s...

Just finished watching "Blades of Glory". Got some pretty snazzy outfits in that one. (sh*t, I just used "snazzy" in a sentence... You might be right.)

If you say the outfit is debonair, you're getting a yellow card for excessive gayness... :lol:

gay-test.jpg