ATM fees...150 baht!

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow. I plan on dressing in a clown wig, make up and thong and nipple tassels. I'll carry a goat and a can of lime paint and, while in the bank, I'm going to f*ck the goat and throw the paint around, while swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a sh*t on the floor and then escape in a van shaped like a giant penis. Let's see Crimewatch stage that reconstruction...

I suspect that if your ever caught you'll be determined by the courts to be mentally unfit for trial....

Hwoever, you might well meet the criteria to be eligible for an extended stay at an institution with padded walls and soothing coloured rooms. You may even meet a few banned TF members there....

the hilarious thing is that in around 6 - 8 months time, I will actually have the power to section (that's have someone committed for psychiatric assessment for non UK people) someone, as I am being put through MHO training from November!!

:shock:

And how did they find you to be mentally competent to perform such a task I wonder?!?

Can you just confirm that a delegated power to section only applies to those persons who are at the time of the determination within the jurisdiction of the UK. Otherwise, if it an universal jurisdiction we are all f**ked..... :shock:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow. I plan on dressing in a clown wig, make up and thong and nipple tassels. I'll carry a goat and a can of lime paint and, while in the bank, I'm going to f*ck the goat and throw the paint around, while swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a sh*t on the floor and then escape in a van shaped like a giant penis. Let's see Crimewatch stage that reconstruction...

I suspect that if your ever caught you'll be determined by the courts to be mentally unfit for trial....

Hwoever, you might well meet the criteria to be eligible for an extended stay at an institution with padded walls and soothing coloured rooms. You may even meet a few banned TF members there....

the hilarious thing is that in around 6 - 8 months time, I will actually have the power to section (that's have someone committed for psychiatric assessment for non UK people) someone, as I am being put through MHO training from November!!

And how did they find you to be mentally competent to perform such a task I wonder?!?

Can you just confirm that a delegated power to section only applies to those persons who are at the time of the determination within the jurisdiction of the UK. Otherwise, if it an universal jurisdiction we are all f*cked..... :shock:

because, thankfully for my clients. I leave the stupidity at the door when I go to work.

And my jurisdiction is only within the UK, so no cause for concern.

:wink:

• 1 month later...

Farily recent story in the Seattle Times local news section (TF alternative in a push) about a "Have a go hero" bank clerk who chased the "Would be robber" out of the bank and down the street.

There were many comments about how great/stupid he was of course, but he was fired for breaking the bank's rules on how to act in such situations, which is just to hand over the money.

Spate of them after that, no wonder.

So go for it.

As I remarked, the money's insured, and what they took will be spent, putting the money back into circulation in an economy which needs just such an injection of cash.

Everyone's a winner.

• 1 month later...