Who would you rather shag?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather shag?

• American
    • Brit
    • Dog
    • Thai (Men) NOT women mind you
    • Digi should take his meds when he has fever

maidai - dude I like you - you are an alright guy in all - I don't get in the way of peoples oppinions- im not even saying that they don't remotely have anything to do with this topic - but are you sure you hit the right link when you posted.. :? :? :shock: 8) ...

it is just for laughs ppls, glad some understand its all in fun :lol:

the problem was Maidai - the original post, as written by a funny man, was funny.

Your reply was about as amusing as being diagnosed with testicular cancer then being in a car crash on the way home. :wink:

whatever pra tat tien, i may assume that you were once diagnosed with testicular cancer to know that it is not very amusing.

how about that andy murray guy? good show mate, got beat by an american never the less. :lol:

i dont know how anyone can look up upon any society that fries their food in animal fat and uses animal fat as a spread as though its peanut butter or something. thats nasty. Everyone knows thats at the very least unhealthy.

If not for America, Britian would be Nothern Germany. :lol: Im sure you brits would of like eating German Sausage.

this is a windup right? You dont actually believe and say these kind of things in bars do you?

Marc, I don't think this guy goes to bars.

If he did, his features would have been rearranged ages ago

(am swinging back to EB's thinking of 'utter complete troll')

:lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maidai - dude I like you - you are an alright guy in all - I don't get in the way of peoples oppinions- im not even saying that they don't remotely have anything to do with this topic - but are you sure you hit the right link when you posted.. :? :? :shock: 8) ...

it is just for laughs ppls, glad some understand its all in fun :lol:

the problem was Maidai - the original post, as written by a funny man, was funny.

Your reply was about as amusing as being diagnosed with testicular cancer then being in a car crash on the way home. :wink:

whatever pra tat tien, i may assume that you were once diagnosed with testicular cancer to know that it is not very amusing.

how about that andy murray guy? good show mate, got beat by an american never the less. :lol:

i dont know how anyone can look up upon any society that fries their food in animal fat and uses animal fat as a spread as though its peanut butter or something. thats nasty. Everyone knows thats at the very least unhealthy.

If not for America, Britian would be Nothern Germany. :lol: Im sure you brits would of like eating German Sausage.

this is a windup right? You dont actually believe and say these kind of things in bars do you?

Marc, I don't think this guy goes to bars.

If he did, his features would have been rearranged ages ago

(am swinging back to EB's thinking of 'utter complete troll')

:lol:

Marc; What i say is just a general notion of what Britian is, as compared to America, thats all. but for the most part just half hearted attempts to brighten up everyones day. On a serious note, Not really, as i said, just stupid humor, some find it funny while others get offended? I dont know why, whatever pra tat tein says, i have a good chuckle at it, i cant see why he doesnt have that same humor as i do when looking upon the jokes.

bittch; I dont really go to bars matey, and please im a lover not a fighter, besides we would not ever meet each other, we dont hang around the same crowd nor the same places. Sleazy, Cheap, garlee and pathetic are words that describe ppl i dont associate myself with, for sure Not my cup of tea. :lol: but hey, if thats what your into, go for it.

I met this couple like a week ago, farang guy and thai wife he just brought back, i mentioned it on another topic. i was just talking to him about thailand and whatever, so he started to tell be about the "places" i should go visit, this bar that club, etc... I was like, dude, me and you are not from the same corner of the universe, as I thought to myself, i dont go to your little hoe clubs/bars when i visit thailand. So typical farang frame of mind. I Know not All farang think the same way, but had to bring it up since were talking about bittches crowd. :lol:

just kidding dude, i know your a standup guy

I think the problem is my fine troll, is that no-one finds you funny.

Though you are right about one thing; we wouldn't mix socially, as most of the people I mix with are of above average intelligence, can spell, and have at least a tenuous grasp of reality, the geo-political climate, history and basic understanding of the world around us. You just wouldn't fit in at all.

And I managed, throughout my time in Thailand, to never frequent a go go bar or any similar establishment. At work I was surrounded by (mainly) drunken tourists, so my own time was usually spent with Thais I had met and got to know; time spent either socially or when I was priveliged enough to be invited into their family homes.

So your cheap shots, vaguely disguised innuendo and constant stereotyping may make you have a chortle in your own small sad world but on the bigger stage falls far short of humorous or interesting.

If there are too many big words or notions beyond your understanding, let me boil it down to a shortened version.

you are a ****.

but of course, a stand up sort of ****.

its all good dude, :lol: unbelievable but all good

i thought i made a pretty good attempt of explaining the relationship btw Britian and the US, but i guess you can differ with my opinion (which is based on fact).

good day mate!

other than your brief foray into being sensible last night, there is barely 10% of anything you have posted which is based on fact.

And please, rather than flaunting your low intelligence for all to see, at least learn to use spellchecker. It's quite simple to use, even for one such as yourself.

Then, go and read some history books, some overviews on political thought, some comparitive world health statistics and the occasional newspaper, then you may begin to grasp the true idiocy of some of your rantings.

And, pray tell, which aspects (other than truth) did your shrunken mind find unbelievable?

maybe if i had bad teeth and spoke in that aweful british manner, you would understand me more. :lol:

i rather not waste my time using spell check arguing with you dude. If you had such a hard time understanding the concepts i brought fourth, you should of told me, then i would of gone through the trouble.

besides, i dont see anything wrong or misleading of anything i've said on this subject? you keep on saying i am, but just saying i am doesnt make it so. please be more specific.

something like what im asking;

what was the last blockbuster british made and produced movie? I dont know, but im curious to know, could you tell me.

outside, futball(Soccer) name some popular athletes from britian? (sorta like, Tiger Woods or Kobe Bryant, even our American sports figurs are more well known and popular then most British athletes)

what are the more popular British bands out there? hiphop, R&B, Pop, etc.

Who donates most of the Food for World Hunger Organizations?

Who pays most of the bills for NATO?

Who pays most of the bills for the UN?

Who is building a missle shield in western europe to protect your ass's?

Who has the worlds largest Economy?

Who is the only World Super Power?

Who has most of the worlds Billionairs?

Who has the most of the worlds Millionairs?

Who is the leader in space exploration?

is landrover a british company now? if so, name another car company in Britian?

WHo owns Britians most popular and well known team, Manchestor United?

Where does the world turn to when there seems to be an issue concerning the world?

who is the leader in entertainment?

who won the most medals in the olympics?

you can use the US Dollar anywhere in the world. Britian doesnt even have a currency of its own anymore :lol:

name any clothing line popular around the world?

name any popular fast food chains popular around the world like KFC or Mcdonalds?

Dude, i can go on and on and on and on and on............

seriously, i cant think of 1 thing britian has over the US? but could you give me a hint, something, anything. i want to try and equal all of this out. :roll:

maybe if i had bad teeth and spoke in that aweful british manner, you would understand me more. :lol:

i rather not waste my time using spell check arguing with you dude. If you had such a hard time understanding the concepts i brought fourth, you should of told me, then i would of gone through the trouble.

besides, i dont see anything wrong or misleading of anything i've said on this subject? you keep on saying i am, but just saying i am doesnt make it so. please be more specific.

something like what im asking;

what was the last blockbuster british made and produced movie? I dont know, but im curious to know, could you tell me.

outside, futball(Soccer) name some popular athletes from britian? (sorta like, Tiger Woods or Kobe Bryant, even our American sports figurs are more well known and popular then most British athletes)

what are the more popular British bands out there? hiphop, R&B, Pop, etc.

Who donates most of the Food for World Hunger Organizations?

Who pays most of the bills for NATO?

Who pays most of the bills for the UN?

Who is building a missle shield in western europe to protect your a*s's?

Who has the worlds largest Economy?

Who is the only World Super Power?

Who has most of the worlds Billionairs?

Who has the most of the worlds Millionairs?

Who is the leader in space exploration?

is landrover a british company now? if so, name another car company in Britian?

WHo owns Britians most popular and well known team, Manchestor United?

Where does the world turn to when there seems to be an issue concerning the world?

who is the leader in entertainment?

who won the most medals in the olympics?

you can use the US Dollar anywhere in the world. Britian doesnt even have a currency of its own anymore :lol:

name any clothing line popular around the world?

name any popular fast food chains popular around the world like KFC or Mcdonalds?

Dude, i can go on and on and on and on and on............

seriously, i cant think of 1 thing britian has over the US? but could you give me a hint, something, anything. i want to try and equal all of this out. :roll:

I really don't understand your jingoistic attitude? I have nowhere tried to turn this into a US vs UK rant; but you seem determined to turn it into a 'my **** is bigger than yours' thread.

There is no doubt that the US is now the world's only superpower, though many would argue that you will soon be overtaken by China, considering the economic crisis and the debt ridden Western economies.

On movies, I could start with Slumdog Millionaire, James Bond, The Harry Potter series, Mamma Mia; not bad going considering our movie industry is quite small. I would never argue that Hollywood is the 2nd biggest movie producers in the world or that ours has been in decline since the 50's.

In sports, I think you will find that many American athletes are not that well known outside the US; obviously Tiger Woods etc, but most American Football stars are not household names outside the states. I suppose the best British example (much as I loathe him) is David Beckham, arguably as well known as any other athlete in the world. We didn't do too bad in the Olympics last year, finishing with over half the gold medal tally of the US.

I think you will also find that in total, UK acts are ahead of US acts in total record sales over the last 50 years. The Beatles are around the same as Elvis and both are far ahead of any pursuit. Last year's biggest selling album globally was by Coldplay (who I loathe as much as Beckham) and in fact, out of the top ten global selling albums, 4 were by British acts (Coldplay, Leona Lewis, Amy Winehouse, Duffy), 3 by US acts, 1 Australian, 1 various artists and 1 Barbadian.

The who pays for what argument is a retarded one as these are always based on a per capita contribution and, since the US has 306,000,000 compared to our 66 mill, the answer to your question is as stupidly obvious as the original question.

Similar argument on the economy; over 5 times the population so naturally the economy will be bigger...doh!!

And again these arguments are valid for the millionaires/billionaires - world's biggest economy so obviously will produce the largest number of these. (though again you are slowly being caught in this by China and Russia)

Who won the most medals at the Olympics? Em...China.

And yes, the only British owned car makers are the niche companies making bespoke sports cars, but have you heard the saying 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'? The US car industry is not exactly in a healthy state is it?

(oh and I hate Man Utd so don't care - my team is, for now at least, still mainly UK owned though that will probably change soon)

Oh and I think you will find that Britain DOES have its own currency still. We have not adopted the Euro; another reflection on your sad grasp of the modern world.

Clothing lines? Well apart from the fact that all those billionaires regularly fly to London for their suits, shirts and shoes in Saville Row, there are many world famous brands; Ben Sherman, Fred Perry, Burberry (look at how much burberry your hip hop stars wear) Berghaus, Barbour, Aquascutum, Henri Lloyd (take a run to the Hamptons and spot all your millionaire yachtsmen), Kangol (see hip hop again), all to name but a few, as well as the long list of world famous designers such as Paul Smith, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Galliano, Vivienne Westwood etc etc

McDonalds and KFC?? Quite glad for you to have them; crap, unhealthy fast food, in the main responsible for the US being the runaway leader in the world obesity tables and growth of type 2 diabetes.

I have nothing against the US; it is a great country that has unfortunately been stereotyped by assholes like George W and yourself. It is this jingoism that makes many worldwide have a hatred or strong dislike for Americans, when in fact it is only a very small percentage of Americans who cause this perception and the vast majority are decent, hardworking people like anywhere else.

I have never at any point said 'oh we are better' I have merely responded to your definitely jingoistic and at times almost racist rantings and ravings.

For a small nation we have made a huge and crucial contribution to world devlopment, science and technology, but are so often in the modern era playing catch up to the US, a position you may well find yourselves in soon with China.

I have shared friendly banter and the occasional heated debate with most of the Americans on TF, and I respect their opinions, even if not always agreeing with them.

But you are the type of American, or Thai, or whatever the f*ck you think you are this week, that gives your fellow countrymen a bad name.

Oh and before you start on your 'if we hadn't come into the war, you would be part of Germany', read some history and see who mainly funded and helped arm the Nazis in the first place...

According to count_chocula wasn't it the jews (rothchilds) that funded the nazis?

lol

Next topic Britain vs Thailand!

Maidai your opening statement:

Thai ppl dont put animal fat on our bread and call it a snack. :lol:

we prefer American English over British english and our women look a lot better then english chicks who have bad teeth.

You dont see farang flocking to england eager to bang chicks do you? i wonder why :lol:

and that Anna chick from Anna and the King was a english hooker who brought prostitution to our homeland.

so what do you think? :lol:

In conclusion most women and men rather screw a dog than an American or Brit.

That Means Aussies win, or do they count is that sheep?

I get them all confused.

1. Spell checker comes with goggle tool bar, and automatically highlights words that are in error.

2. Most TF members agree I should take meds when in bed with high fever than post new topics

3. Maidai should get better password so his little retarded brother doesn't embarrass him on the web with poorly spelled and rather pointless diatribes.

4. Brits have better humoUr, Yanks have better Teeth

FORUM CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL.