Dave40

What will the result be?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• A series win to Australia
    • A series win to England
    • A drawn series !!!!!
    • A beer, Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, and gin

I knew Dave would reappear......187 all out from a position of 78 without loss....form is temporary but England's ability to collapse in a pathetic heap is permanent!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't forget you guys are 1 up but we are coming back!!!!!

A close match is a good match!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

47/2 .... ponting gone for 1 .... he's having a nightmare of a series so far !!

Clarkie just went out !!! :(:(

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Dave would reappear......187 all out from a position of 78 without loss....form is temporary but England's ability to collapse in a pathetic heap is permanent!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't forget you guys are 1 up but we are coming back!!!!!

A close match is a good match!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

47/2 .... ponting gone for 1 .... he's having a nightmare of a series so far !!

63/3 in the 2nd innings and its only the 2nd day....who says test matches are boring!

if u go to watch them at the ground can be like watching paint dry .... one dayers r a fun day out though !!!

Thanks Iain England 5 for 81 where are you Stevie!!! 392 from here I don't think so !!!!!!!!

Boxing Day test should be good and the weather forecast is good (for Melbourne) !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Normal service resumes lol

1 all is a good score (hopefully) going into Melbourne makes for a good series and good beer drinking sport!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Iain England 5 for 81 where are you Stevie!!! 392 from here I don't think so !!!!!!!!

Boxing Day test should be good and the weather forecast is good (for Melbourne) !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

1 all is a good score (hopefully) going into Melbourne makes for a good series and good beer drinking sport!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gets my vote mate, but can you tell them to make the Melbourne test a day night match.....7.30am is a bit too early to hit the Singha even for me.

Gets my vote mate, but can you tell them to make the Melbourne test a day night match.....7.30am is a bit too early to hit the Singha even for me.

no homo...

oh wait...

HOMO!!

:lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

no homo...

oh wait...

HOMO!!

:lol:

Gotta agree Iain Stevie is getting soft in his old age !!!!!Singha's all around!!!!

ah right internet was down all yesterday...what did i miss? Guess England will have to settle for a 3-1 series win instead...

my internet went down after an hours play .... was still time enough to see the poms lose their last 5 wickets !!! :D:D

still advantage england though as a drawn series means they retain the ashes !!

3/38 here we go again England on top :(:(

The Australian cricket team is worse than the StKilda football club, lol

Both need a major overhaul, especially those Saints players that were photographed nude by a 17 yr old girl, in particular the club captain(what a ******* joke for a captain, never stands up when it really counts, i.e in a ******* grand final :roll: )

Ponting should get sacked as he can't take a fucken hint, and

Hussy to be named captain immediately. Along with Haddin they are the only 2 players that should keep their spot.

90,000+ people at the G, paying good money to see a disgraceful performance. The ACB owe it to the people of Melbourne to at least sack half the team. Teach every other fucker a lesson; if you come to the G to play cricket, then you better fucken perform.

The Australian cricket team, lol what a ******* joke!!! :roll:

The Australian cricket team is worse than the StKilda football club, lol

Where did Carlton finish this year Phil!!!! :lol::lol:

90,000+ people at the G, paying good money to see a disgraceful performance

84000 people to be correct young fella!!!!!

I thought you would be going to Chris Judds wedding this year mate!!!! :lol::lol:

The Australian cricket team, lol what a f*cking joke!!!

Much to my disappointment I can't really disagree!!!! :cry: :cry: