Surviving the Financial Crisis

pandorea

Is this a pick on me comment?

I don't often carry cash with me, use cards most of the time. I have some "orer" in my wallet, I got them from the same suppermarket.

But why would you want to know how I buy my groceries? (want to know my household incomes also? )

Anyway, no matter "orer" or "kroner", "Bth" or "satang", they are money, aren't they?

And I don't see logic in your agrument, either.

Actually not at all. It simply displays my ignorance in that I dont know what an 'orer' is....

Actually not at all. It simply displays my ignorance in that I dont know what an 'orer' is....

actually they're those yummy chocolate biscuits. Nicky goes merrily shopping with them all the time. The check out girls try to humour her :wink:

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. Here it is

25-%C3%B8re.jpg

I spell "orer" in the Danish plural form (added the "r" at the end), my bad.

actually they're those yummy chocolate biscuits. Nicky goes merrily shopping with them all the time. The check out girls try to humour her :wink:

25-%C3%B8re.jpg

Great, glad that this has now all been clarified for everyone.

Now, can someone pls send me some of those chocolates so I can verify the exact worth of them. :D :wink:

Glad to know that someone understand my humour.

Great, glad that this has now all been clarified for everyone.

Now, can someone pls send me some of those chocolates so I can verify the exact worth of them. :D :wink:

Got milk? :roll: