TF EPL Tipping Challenge (09/10)

LakeGeneve

If anyone in the Fantasy League is interested, I have created a TF Tipping Challenge; http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com

The code is F906E-VVK

To give everyone a chance to join the comp starts with results from Week 3 onwards.

If no one else signs up then I will be most content as I will finally win a Tipping Challenge. :D

What do you win? Nothin but bragging rights. We can discuss what the loser has to endure if we get enough players.

If i knew anything about ANY of the teams...I'd enter. I only know how to play the game, sry.

Now there is a perfect opening for someone from the UK to do a brief and insightful socio-anthropological summary of each team........

Rob, given that the NFL is kicking off next month if you started a Tipping comp I would definately sign up as I would think a few other TFers would do likewise.

there do not seem to be many in LG - perhaps count results from gameweek 4 or 5 to get a few more in?

(nothing to do with being on minus 20 points by the way) :)

Yes we have 5 for now and perhaps a few more scardy cats will join. You did ok in the end, I was lucky but 185 is outstanding.

Don't forget to put your tips in before todays games - going to be a difficult week to predict. Post the results in case anyone joins this week and we can weight it at the end.

1 Sturzerkarl 185

2 Lakegeneve 155

3 DJ_Stramash 100

4 hotkop 80

5 RGP 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Iain, what has happened to the DJs form the last 2-3 weeks?

Your tips have been woeful.....maybe you should polish your ball a bit more before you gaze longingly. :wink:

maybe something to do with not actually bothering??

:twisted:

Yeah, that's what they all say mate.

(I'll use the same excuse if I come last in the fantasy league). :wink:

Iain, what has happened to the DJs form the last 2-3 weeks?

Your tips have been woeful.....maybe you should polish your ball a bit more before you gaze longingly. :wink:

maybe something to do with not actually bothering??

:twisted:

Yeah, that's what they all say mate.

(I'll use the same excuse if I come last in the fantasy league). :wink:

It may be what 'they' all say, whoever the **** 'they' are, but I haven't actually entered any predictions in 3 or 4 weeks...

though will admit to taking huge gamble and playing my wild card far earlier than I'd hoped in FF.

• 2 weeks later...