The Wii

Admin_2

Sheeit, I'll take abuse from a Moby lookalike, only when it's deserved. But leave me out of this one!!

:roll:

a) "sheeit" is an American expression, not something said by skirt-wearing haggis munchers. obviously fake. who is the American mastermind behind you both?

B) we've never met, i look nothing like this Mooby of which you speak. further evidence that you are a fake profile.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

well if it's a mastermind, it aint you. Damn, 'aint' is an Americanism too. My cover is fully blown. And just because we haven't met does not necessarily mean I have no idea what you look like...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeit, I'll take abuse from a Moby lookalike, only when it's deserved. But leave me out of this one!!

a) "sheeit" is an American expression, not something said by skirt-wearing haggis munchers. obviously fake. who is the American mastermind behind you both?

B) we've never met, i look nothing like this Mooby of which you speak. further evidence that you are a fake profile.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

well if it's a mastermind, it aint you. Damn, 'aint' is an Americanism too. My cover is fully blown.

confession. good, good.

And just because we haven't met does not necessarily mean I have no idea what you look like...

no but it DOES mean that if you think i look anything like Moby, you are a) blind B) dumb as rocks or c) possibly both. Joeska, however, is NOT american. therefore, the true puppet master can only be ...

(drum roll, dim the lights)

Paul Turd.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

well if it's a mastermind, it aint you. Damn, 'aint' is an Americanism too. My cover is fully blown.

confession. good, good.

And just because we haven't met does not necessarily mean I have no idea what you look like...

no but it DOES mean that if you think i look anything like Moby, you are a) blind B) dumb as rocks or c) possibly both. Joeska, however, is NOT american. therefore, the true puppet master can only be ...

Paul Turd.

now THAT is an insult.

Ok, ok, so maybe it was not a good photo. But it was sort of Moby meets Michael Stipe and then grows a beard...sort of.

B) we've never met

Aha!

Wrong again.

Your whole argument falls apart.

elemental, my dear Watson.

it was a trap. you took the bait. you fakers are SUCH easy prey.

Bastard!

mwaaahahah. i bet you thought just because we'd met in person i'd think you are real. f*cking amateurs. will SOMEONE give me a challenge here.

The topic is merely frivolous interlude.

Consider your arse marked.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

confession. good, good.

Paul Turd.

now THAT is an insult.

could have said HaikuNewYork...

Ok, ok, so maybe it was not a good photo. But it was sort of Moby meets Michael Stipe and then grows a beard...sort of.

so all white people look alike to you? racist pig.

only the sort of looking like Moby/Michael Stipe with a silly goatee ones...

blind AND racist. further evidence that it is indeed paul turd pulling the strings behind both of you Mere pUPPETS.

so, in order to prove my innocence, or to prove that I need an eye test, I have to open the debate to the TF public and let them decide?

blind AND racist. further evidence that it is indeed paul turd pulling the strings behind both of you Mere pUPPETS.

so, in order to prove my innocence, or to prove that I need an eye test, I have to open the debate to the TF public and let them decide?

non sequitir. typical faker. probably banned. i can tell it's HaikuNewYork by your oversensitivity to the mention of the name, and by the obvious fact that your'e blind, racist, and have never been to new york.

non sequitir. typical faker. probably banned. i can tell it's HaikuNewYork by your oversensitivity to the mention of the name, and by the obvious fact that your'e blind, racist, and have never been to new york.

I don't actually think I remember haikuNewYork - other than that - 1 out of 3 aint bad. Dang, there was another Americanism. Sheeit, I said dang.

Oh bollocks.

you can drop the fakey "bollocks" and "mate" crap now, you've been seen through.

Actually, I do hail from Manchester.

SUUUUURE you do. look, you've already been outed you might as well drop the act.

they should be able to check easy enough........shall we dance

EAGLE.... of course!

why didn't i see it?!? how could i have been so blind!?!

confess, faker mastermind. i'm onto you.

you can drop the fakey "bollocks" and "mate" crap now, you've been seen through.

Actually, I do hail from Manchester.

SUUUUURE you do. look, you've already been outed you might as well drop the act.

they should be able to check easy enough........shall we dance

EAGLE.... of course!

why didn't i see it?!? how could i have been so blind!?!

confess, faker mastermind. i'm onto you.

I always thought you had amazing retorical clairvoyant abilities !

• 2 weeks later...