Israel does it again...

Veteran US White House reporter Helen Thomas has retired after making controversial remarks about Israel.

In an interview on 27 May, she said that Israelis should get "the hell out of Palestine" and suggested they went to Germany, Poland or the US.

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said her comments were "offensive and reprehensible". She has since apologised.

Thomas, 89, was the longest-serving reporter in the White House.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_and_canada/10259646.stm

I personally find this comment a bit ironic, but hey.

I think she is heroic and a inspiration !

So it's no surprise, then, that "Israeli scum bag" is perfectly acceptable in this forum, while "wog" is an unacceptable slur.

Here we go again with the double standard bullshit. :roll:

Maybe if all the pro-Israeli participants in this thread stop posting, the lot of you jihadist-lovers will have nothing to do but keep playing stinkfinger with each other until your assholes are raw and the thread dies.

I've already stated (and illustrated) that my own bigotry influences my opinion on this issue. If the holier-than-thou hypocrites here want to delude themselves into thinking they're being fair-minded, so be it. Don't expect any sympathy from me, though, when the people whose "cause" you espouse come up and bite you on the a*s.

Get off your pulpit Rob. She is an old women and she spoke her mind. That doesn't make her racist or a pirate. Saying something against Israel doesn't automatically make them an anti-semite. People are reacting to the people of Gaza suffering. I realize Hamas has a huge role in that suffering.

Get the sawdust out of your head, Jerry. What she said was against Jews and was overtly racist.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yea Israeli scum bag flies but Wog doesn't. :roll:

This coming from a mod.

Great. I get the picture.

One form of bigotry is offensive to the sanctimonious pro-Gaza scum bags, while another form of bigotry isn't really bigotry.

What a load of ****. :roll:

why does everyone takes thing TOO serious? the world is about to explode so why dont you enjoy your last breath, your last moment? you're spending your value time just to fight each other? here in forum?

sorry, i will go get some pills. probably more pills.

You've got to be kidding :evil:

made and released by the israelis ... how f**king low can those scum bags stoop !!!

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding being passionate about the topic. but now i can clearly see you are just a racist. sad state of affairs you are.

yeah yeah yeah dickhead !!!! israel makes a video poking fun at ppl who have died trying to bring aid to a community blockaded by isreal for 4 years and anybody who complains about that is racist !!! typical zionist bollocks !!! as usual they r the victims even when carrying out piracy and murder !!!!

Simple test. I have Palestinian friends. I can openly talk to them about Israel without calling them names. We don't agree on most topics, but this in no way affects our friendship as individuals. Do you have Jewish/Israeli friends?

u have Palestinian friends ... so what the f**k does that prove ???

i grew up in northern ireland and have lived there, england, sri lanka and thailand .... funnily enough don't believe i've met that many jews or israelis .... i do know a few jews, but not many .... some other ppl i do know/am friendly with may be jewish, but someone's religion isn't really of any importance to me !!!

to make a more accurate comparison with u having Palestinian friends would be asking me if i had english/british/protestant friends .... but thats probably a bit too much for u to think off !!!!

Let me make it easy for you to understand.

Me not hate Arabs, Me have Palestinian Friends =

You not hate Jews (then) you have Jewish friend?

Let me try in your language too... If you bloody don't ******* hate all ******* kikes how come you cant ******* name one that can bloody stand your company?

why does everyone takes thing TOO serious? the world is about to explode so why dont you enjoy your last breath, your last moment? you're spending your value time just to fight each other? here in forum?

sorry, i will go get some pills. probably more pills.

this keeps me from working! :D

and yea Israeli scum bag flies but Wog doesn't. :roll:

This coming from a mod.

Great. I get the picture.

One form of bigotry is offensive to the sanctimonious pro-Gaza scum bags, while another form of bigotry isn't really bigotry.

What a load of sh*t. :roll:

Your trying to win the argument by calling everyone who thinks Israel is wrong is a racist and thats BS Rob. Stick to the debate if you want but get off the race issue. You don't like the debate stop debating.

Veteran US White House reporter Helen Thomas has retired after making controversial remarks about Israel.

In an interview on 27 May, she said that Israelis should get "the hell out of Palestine" and suggested they went to Germany, Poland or the US.

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said her comments were "offensive and reprehensible". She has since apologised.

So it's no surprise, then, that "Israeli scum bag" is perfectly acceptable in this forum, while "wog" is an unacceptable slur.

Maybe if all the pro-Israeli participants in this thread stop posting, the lot of you jihadist-lovers will have nothing to do but keep playing stinkfinger with each other until your assholes are raw and the thread dies.

I've already stated (and illustrated) that my own bigotry influences my opinion on this issue. If the holier-than-thou hypocrites here want to delude themselves into thinking they're being fair-minded, so be it. Don't expect any sympathy from me, though, when the people whose "cause" you espouse come up and bite you on the a*s.

Get off your pulpit Rob. She is an old women and she spoke her mind. That doesn't make her racist or a pirate. Saying something against Israel doesn't automatically make them an anti-semite. People are reacting to the people of Gaza suffering. I realize Hamas has a huge role in that suffering.

Get the sawdust out of your head, Jerry. What she said was against Jews and was overtly racist.

Lets rephrase that.

___ thinks that all Australians should go back to their home. Some to England, Some to Ireland and some to America.

____ thinks that all Arabs should leave England some to ____________

Are those racist remarks or just brave cultural observations.

I appreciate her honesty. It may be bigoted but at least it's out in the open. I like to know who will send me to the gas chambers.

Lets rephrase that.

___ thinks that all Australians should go back to their home. Some to England, Some to Ireland and some to America.

I appreciate her honesty. It may be bigoted but at least it's out in the open. I like to know who will send me to the gas chambers.

So if you feel for the natives of the world being kicked off their land your a bigot. Anyone who doesn't like America invading Iraq is a bigot ? So now Anti-semite means being against Israeli policies? If thats the case the whole political social forum should be locked sheeez

Lets rephrase that.

So if you feel for the natives of the world being kicked off their land your a bigot. Anyone who doesn't like America invading Iraq is a bigot ? So now Anti-semite means being against Israeli policies? If thats the case the whole political social forum should be locked sheeez

in regards to what you said. yes its a valid point. BUT its the way she said and her choice of words. it can be derived there is more to it than just a sense or political justice.

its like the way Thai people say FARANG or KEK. yes it means foreigner. But its how they say it that makes a difference...

BTW

you can lock it now. its only gonna get ugly-er.

Lets rephrase that.

in regards to what you said. yes its a valid point. BUT its the way she said and her choice of words. it can be derived there is more to it than just a sense or political justice.

its like the way Thai people say FARANG or KEK. yes it means foreigner. But its how they say it that makes a difference...

BTW

you can lock it now. its only gonna get ugly-er.

ya know what, your right. Points have been made. Iran is coming yikes !