i miss u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitelotus

I had one of those once... Pretty difficult to steer after it lost a wheel in a sharp curve...

About the woman/man thing... I always thought if I was not in love, it would not be worth give in to it... And that may have made some women a bit angry in my time...

Many years ago, there was a crowd of us who owned scooters (vespas and lambretta). But for the winter, a few of us bought Robin Reliants (British 3 wheelers) Great fun but no stability - go over 30 on a corner and you rolled!

No I had very happy interaction with someone I considered a friend, and to whom I had made it very clear that friendship was the only thing on offer. But that person lied to me at first when they said they were happy with that, then threw a spectacular hissy fit when told that there was no romantic interest. So I stick with my petulant child comment. Grow up!

"get a room" seem somewhat awkward here... But are we (the general readers) getting a little too close now :rolleyes:

I agree totally Jos. But the petulant child has blocked all other forms of communication and has now decided to air HER dirty laundry in public. It's getting a little tiresome now.
Yeah I know about the "block" thing, so if it's the only means, it's the only means... I go get the popcorn >>>>>.

Yeah I know about the "block" thing, so if it's the only means, it's the only means... I go get the popcorn >>>>>.

Save your money (and digestion). I have no intention of lowering myself to her level any further. If she wants to discuss anything, she can do it privately. I got bigger fish to fry just now to be bothered with hissy fits! lol

Save your money (and digestion). I have no intention of lowering myself to her level any further. If she wants to discuss anything, she can do it privately. I got bigger fish to fry just now to be bothered with hissy fits! lol

who do u think u are , a royal or what and what your ******* higher level????????????? and wat about my???????????? am i a ***** or wat be careful about your wording and moreover, i have never liedddddddd. i am now still think that i was wrong to go back , forgive and stupid enough to trust a snake that has been biked me with big scar and let it bike me again

...a few of us bought Robin Reliants (British 3 wheelers) Great fun but no stability - go over 30 on a corner and you rolled!

As shown in one of the Mr. Bean Slapstick Series!

I remember those things! In the late 1960s, they even made it to Austria. Must be really funny but also terrible to drive!

As shown in one of the Mr. Bean Slapstick Series!

I remember those things! In the late 1960s, they even made it to Austria. Must be really funny but also terrible to drive!

Perhaps better known from Only Fools and Horse though?

Ideally you had to be below 20mph for cornering. Anything above that and you felt yourself begin to tip - above 30 and you rolled. But still fun to see 11 of them in a row!

Perhaps better known from Only Fools and Horse though?

Ideally you had to be below 20mph for cornering. Anything above that and you felt yourself begin to tip - above 30 and you rolled. But still fun to see 11 of them in a row!

BMW had something like that in the 50s-60s -- the Isseta (or something like that )

BMW had something like that in the 50s-60s -- the Isseta (or something like that )

Yep, the Isetta. But this one had two wheels in front and one double wheel in the back and also the form was a bit like a drop, so it was much more stable. Most interesting detail was that you entered this thing from the front side!

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:BMW_Isetta_Muenchen.jpg&filetimestamp=20070314213232

• 2 months later...