where are the stray dogs.....

ahpuiahsan

Question

Recently while i was holidaying in BKK (and hugging Bobby and Ralf) :lol: 8) , i noticed something.....the STRAY DOGS which used to roam Sukhumvit area are gone...........but more STRAY CATS are taking over their places. :shock: :shock:

Where did the stray dogs gone?? Have the authority round up them and send them to Chiang Mai Zoo for the exotic menu?? :roll: :roll:

11 answers to this question

Yes, I indeed wish the Thais ate all of those bloody curs ...

I'm not sure if they're gone in Sukhumvit, but yesterday around 10 p.m., I was going through Siam Square and had to retrace my steps at one point because 3 or 4 mangy ******* or bastards were howling at me and going into attack mode and coming after me.

I'm normally a sanguine person, but when it comes to the choice of a) giving humans a safe and healthy space to live in, or B) respecting the 'rights' of urban stray dogs to live their useless lives, I say clobber that four-legged menace.

I might be a ***** with festering sores in my next life for punishment, but I don't care.

There are several things the government continue to fail to do with. Buses and lorries that poison the public, and wild dogs that threaten and attack people on the streets are just two. Third world pavements are another.

But while Toxin is safely in his limos and private jet, nothing will ever be done about these things, or the need for adequate public transport in this city. But the government don't need it, so it's not important to them.

Last time I was in Suk soi 4 I saw a lot of 'stray dogs' mostly hanging about the car park at the Nana Hotel. Many were underfed and clearly hadnt been looked after for the last few months.

Some even approached me begging for money putting on a rather pathetic 'can I come home with you' face.

While I gather these 'dogs' are not particularly aggresseive or threatening, they should be avoided at all cost as they tend to carry diseases and can be difficult ot get rid of.

Last time I was in Suk soi 4 I saw a lot of 'stray dogs' mostly hanging about the car park at the Nana Hotel. Many were underfed and clearly hadnt been looked after for the last few months.

Some even approached me begging for money putting on a rather pathetic 'can I come home with you' face.

While I gather these 'dogs' are not particularly aggresseive or threatening, they should be avoided at all cost as they tend to carry diseases and can be difficult ot get rid of.

..... when I am about to be convinced that R36 would never go to Suk Soi 4... :roll:

damn they are not going anywhere!!!!!! they are still around there. i just got a stray dog bitten on my foot last Thrusday infront World Trade Centre because i accidently stepped on it! :x

now 5 injections in a row for that damn stray dog... i wish they are all sent to cambodia or chiang mai zoo!!! :evil: