YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN BED..???

media_555

Mine came when I was 8 years old a shopping mall, actually at Sears for you Americans.

I always had to wear my brothers old clothes, hand-me-downs. So here I am with some way to big and long "toughskin jeans" (remember those?) rolled up so there not too long, but still dragging behind me sweeping the floor.

So, my Mom, my brother, my sister, and I start to go down the ecalator.....

Well, when we get to the bottom and I try to get off I discover my pants are caught in the teeth of this escalator and no matter how hard my Mom and I struggle to free them my pants are literally being pulled off me and being eaten by the escalator.

With my pants around my knees and a crowded department store watching, the escalator finally jams an alarm goes off and it stops.

I had to sit there with my pants around my ankles for a half an hour until the fire department came and cut off my jeans so I could get out. I remember one nice lady giving me her coat to cover my ass up until they got there.

I was quite the spectacle that day!

To this day, I still take big steps on and off escalators and actually pull my pants up a bit because it was so tramatic for me.

I laugh my ass off now, but was I embarrased at the time.

i was in college, and living in a place that was 8 bedrooms around a shared hallway.. i had been really really drunk (pining over lost love hehe) and brought a girl home.

that part was ok.

but as she left early in the mornign for classes, i heard from one of my housemates that she left the door to my room open, and i was sleeping buck naked with my ass sticking straight up in the air. the guy who told me closed my door at about 1 in the afternoon apparently :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

It was my 1st year university.. At the time we had a fashion in trend that a girl who "qualified" will be deserved and spoiled by a guy with a New Mercedez cars.. Those guys will wait in front of Univ's gate inside their cars. waiting for " qualified" girls to come and get a ride..

Yeah I didnt' supposed to be one of those.. One day Lord blessed me and there was very " dream guy" drove his new Mercedez to picked me up after class... Everybody looked at me as such a lucky girl (also most of my Univ's friends)... I walked out, he waved me, smiled at me.. and I walk stright to his car..

I waved back.. smiled sweet like a lolipop .. he came to opened a door for me..

I was about to step into a car and....

BANG !!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:

I slipped by a can on a floor.. Collasped right there to ground.. No, not enough !! I fell on top of him so he loose his balance and his head bang on footpath ...I saw blood from his head !!!

Bloodshed !! Yeah bloodshed!!

All I could hear is screamming !!

............. I was pretending that I was an invisible person.. Who's Get???

He never call me again...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thats ok Getty....

Me too..mine was not about sex either.....

Too many to sexual encounters to list here, its like one big embarrassing moment. LOL!

Barfly....too funny...I think I could start a whole new section about drunken nights and hotel room damage.

Like the time I came back to my room in the Hilton Olympia(5 Star) in London piss drunk, and thought I would get a head of the game and save time in the morning by "steaming my shirt" instead of ironing. Great idea, will take 5 minutes now and save time in the morning.

Turned on the shower with scolding hot water hung up my shirt, closed the door and proceeded to pass out watching TV.

Got woke up at 3:00 am in the morning someone punding on my door. When I got out of bed....Splash.

To make a long story short a wash cloth plugged the drain and it had been running for over an hour. about 6 inches of water covering the room.

The room down stairs called to complain cuz it was raining in their room.

Talk about damages. LOL!

ok, my moment was not in bed but on top of the washing machine.

about 12 years ago, i was having a b-day party at my parents place. i sent them safely to a neighbour and we were having fun.

after some booze, i and a girl decided to go to the bathroom and lock the door. i remember she was having some gorgeous red underwear that i managed to drag off using my teeth. we started doing it on top of the mentioned washing machine. big time. she was saying "i don't love you" while i was banging her against the wall. everything was going on so great, it was the perfect b-day.

in this moment something happens. from the noise outside the bathroom (music, talks etc) i recognise a voice "eddie, eddie. has anybody seen eddie?". somehow my mum came back home and wants to talk to me. she even tries the door. thanks god it was locked!!! in that moment everything went down :lol:

my mother has never known where i was in that moment but that's the most embarrassing moment in my life. som nam na :!:

• 6 years later...

My worst or most embarrassing moment in bed was when I was about 15 yrs old. It was the day of New Yrs eve, and my GF and I were naked in my bedroom, fooling around. I heard footsteps coming down the hall, and thinking it was my younger brother, I hollered at him as the door to my room began to open. It was my mom coming home early from work. Yikes!! My GF had to crawl out the window to avoid my mom, who was by now hysterically crying and ranting on about pre maritial sex and not using protection. Most embarrassing to us both!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Most embarresing?

Must been that time in India 20 years ago, when i met a beautiful girl and managed to get her to my hotel.

"Doing the deed", and just in the middle of my climax, the famous stomach rumble cums, and i **** all over the bed.

It was the only date we had, and in the morning, i paid the hotelmaid a good sum to clean my **** and the girls womit from the bed....