No Sex at the start of a relationship?

davybkk

I wrote

If there is no electricity between you for too long she will think of you as a friend

She may even think you're a closet gay.

A man needs to show his sexual interest quickly I think

You have to back off when she makes it clear that she isn't ready

But I think women like it better if you show some sexual interest early on rather than none at all.

Pam wrote

I for one find it charming when a guy takes it slowly. It is a refreshing change fromg guys that try to take you to bed (or other places for such purposes) right on the first date. But there is certain time limit. After a period of time, and the man doesnt seem to take a step forward, I feel that the interest is not mutual. How can you maintain a romantic relationship when it is seemingly onesided? So the relationship slowly slips from romantic to platonic. I have plenty of first hand experience in that.

But you didn't kiss my butt after my post

ok I'm not as cute as Pam

and closet gay is a rougher term than platonic but the gist is the same

comuinication is the key but got to show some interest early

Well almost the same thing! Its the way its told I guess and who is ding the telling! Your simply no match for PAM! :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am too traditional and expect a guy to make the first move.

Hey , i didnt say anything about closet gay. Which brings up another point!

Guys that are "taking it slow" generally are afraid to be perceived as closet gay. So to show you that they are not gay, they will flirt with every female in the vincinity. Somehow, that just doesnt seem right.... :P

Davy, sweet of you to propose, but you are right, education first. Try again in a year or so. :P

I said if you don't show her that you interested in her in a sexual way, she'll think you're gay

If you don't show her that you are interested in her in a sexual way, she'll think you only want a platotonic relationship

To a native speker these are fairly equal statements just one is more colorful

I said closet gay this is a joke

you said platonic relationship

davy understands

Unfortunately in many marriages, this is true.

I think its harder for a woman to be beautiful and sexy most of the time when she is living with a man as opposed to justt dating him and being a mom makes it even tougher.

It's much easier for a women to maintain her sexiness when she just has a date with a guy once or twice a week.

Unfortunately in many marriages, this is true.

I think its harder for a woman to be beautiful and sexy most of the time when she is living with a man as opposed to justt dating him and being a mom makes it even tougher.

It's much easier for a women to maintain her sexiness when she just has a date with a guy once or twice a week.

Therefore your assumption is that beauty and sexiness is only an appearence and not a personality.

Again you contradict yourself.

Without properly knowing her sex is a tool we use to gratify ourselves and make funny noises. Sex is like strawberry fields with a little bit of heart potion mixed in. I'm afraid this involves getting to know her... yup, put down the remote.

...give her the impression you're a gentleman that's what I say. Go home with a kiss and then make an impression on whatever you use to make your impression on... erm... yeah.

This post sponsored by glue?

Contact glue? :shock:

I say complement her so she knows you find her very attractive, but don't make any moves. If she invites herself up to your apartment, lies down on your bed and looks strait into your eyes, but doesn't say a word... don't expect her back if you don't take action. ;-) If she doesn't just keep on doing what you do best, being great company and her best friend.

I haven't found that the becoming just friends issue is really a factor with Thai girls. If you find each other attractive there is always a possibility.

Women like a man who knows what he is doing. Learn from your mistakes.

Innocent and inexperienced works well or women, it doesn't work for men.

• 2 weeks later...

ya know I used to not give it to much thought when I was younger. You date, you eventually have sex and then the relationship gets borring but the sex is still there and then youre dating for the wrong reasons! Now I always take it slow and I've been blown off froma few because I didn't make any sexual advances toward them after dating for a couple weeks I think they think that you really don't find them attractive or something even though you're kissing them and taking them out!! It's all psycological! So you have to be up front when you have values as these and tell them right fromt he get go that you like to take things slow and aren't looking for Bang bang bang!