Is it a bad thing to be a virgin?

DJCrystaL

and there you it have ladies and gentlemen...he's just an a**hole by his own admission.....so..all together now, repeat after me: "you're an a**hole!"

8) lol thanks but you know it takes one to know one

actually, no it doesn't. you made an announcement, remember?

if fb2 is also an a**hole that'd be mere coincidence.

A lot of thai girls whom I've known are still virgin. It's a matter of culture and a big group of thai people, both men and women, also believe that it's appropriate thing to preserve although many girls nowsday don't care about it.

Neither being virgin nor not being virgin are bad , it's an individual's choice.

You can't decide that a person is stupid ,ass-hole, bull **** or else just becoz he/she chooses to do or not do something that is different from you or a standard of people.

and there you it have ladies and gentlemen...he's just an a**hole by his own admission.....so..all together now, repeat after me: "you're an a**hole!"

8) lol thanks but you know it takes one to know one

actually, no it doesn't. you made an announcement, remember?

if fb2 is also an a**hole that'd be mere coincidence.

noted. good point.

CORRECTION TO MY PREVIOUS CORRECTION: he may or may not be an a**hole with the mind of a 12 year old, but he is an a**hole with a very short memory. AND he's delusional. Delusional in the sense that even though qualifications to determine what is and is not "good looking" may be limited, I think most would agree he is not that good looking. so...i guess we just have to leave it at....you're an a**hole!

A lot of thai girls whom I've known are still virgin. It's a matter of culture and a big group of thai people, both men and women, also believe that it's appropriate thing to preserve although many girls nowsday don't care about it.

Neither being virgin nor not being virgin are bad , it's an individual's choice.

You can't decide that a person is stupid ,ass-hole, bull sh*t or else just becoz he/she chooses to do or not do something that is different from you or a standard of people.

pay attention Literature!....we cannot prove whether he is stupid OR a bullshitter....he is an a**hole....(although, i think you may be on to something there)

i love telling girls i'm a virgin, because you get way more sex that way, everygirl wants to be your first, lol and the great thing about being a guy is they will never know lol

you have to work that hard to get laid in thailand. interesting.

i don't work that hard, after all i'm good looking,but don't worry i'm sure one day you can buy the girl of your dreams

another snappy comeback! amazing! is there no containing your comedy genius?

go give yourself another 'world's humblest guy' prize, unibrow. try it with yoru left hand this time.

i love telling girls i'm a virgin, because you get way more sex that way, everygirl wants to be your first, lol and the great thing about being a guy is they will never know lol

i don't work that hard, after all i'm good looking,but don't worry i'm sure one day you can buy the girl of your dreams

gee unibrow. you're on a roll! i just noticed you had to EDIT that post in order to drag that cliche howling from the vaults!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

good thing brains aren't dynamite, you couldnt' blow your nose.

another snappy comeback! amazing! is there no containing your comedy genius?

go give yourself another 'world's humblest guy' prize, unibrow. try it with yoru left hand this time.

I think he needs both hands to balance himself on top.....rumour has it, he like fat chicks!

ps: I believe "unibrow" is copyrighted by "cyclops.com"...be careful!

pay attention Literature!....we cannot prove whether he is stupid OR a bullshitter....he is an a**hole....(although, i think you may be on to something there)

Which "he" are you talking about ?

Well...I mentioned to the topic owner, not the one who are showing you guys how ass-hole he is ( Actually, he didn't need to announce it as if people wouldn't know it . )

Which "he" are you talking about ?

Well...I mentioned to the topic owner, not the one who are showing you guys how ass-hole he is ( Actually, he didn't need to announce it as if people wouldn't know it . )

oops...my bad....the original poster you are refering to is pathetic, not an a**hole. Deadpool, on the other hand, is an a**hole with a unibrow (copyright cyclops.com 1987)

....not the one who are showing you guys how ass-hole he is ( Actually, he didn't need to announce it as if people wouldn't know it . )

he only announced it so that he could undermine his own fisher-price comeback (the genius followed the announcement with "takes one to know one" in case you missed an episode of our thrilling saga).

....not the one who are showing you guys how ass-hole he is ( Actually, he didn't need to announce it as if people wouldn't know it . )

he only announced it so that he could undermine his own fisher-price comeback (the genius followed the announcement with "takes one to know one" in case you missed an episode of our thrilling saga).

i dunno Zeus....that last "ladyboy" comeback got me pretty good....however, since it took him 10 or 11 minutes to come up with it, I think i should ponder my response a little while further.

ah **** it.....DEADPOOL! YOU'RE AN a**hole!

a friend of mine married one of those proper "i'm saving it for marriage" women. he was real proud...... sucker!!! what he found out is, if a woman can live without sex until the age of twenty seven, she can prettymuch live without sex. the poor dumb bastard only gets laid (within the bonds of marriage) when it's time to conceive another child. what a fu**in life! the way he now deals with the lot in life he dealt himself? no woman is safe around him, the poor mal-adjusted bastard.

i can't imagine other "late bloomers" of either sex will be much different than this guy's wife. that sex indeed will be very very special when the twenty-nine-year-old virgin finally does the dirty deed. it'll be special cause there's a gonna be so little of it in his life.

sometimes a little anticipation is a good thing...... but if it's all a fantasy life of planning, without plenty of healthy penetratin..... fu** that!!!

that delicious "box a chocolates"... that **** gets wormy and moldy and moth eaten if it just sits on the shelf an doesn't get eaten.

a friend of mine married one of those proper "i'm saving it for marriage" women. he was real proud...... sucker!!! what he found out is, if a woman can live without sex until the age of twenty seven, she can prettymuch live without sex. the poor dumb bastard only gets laid (within the bonds of marriage) when it's time to conceive another child. what a fu**in life! the way he now deals with the lot in life he dealt himself? no woman is safe around him, the poor mal-adjusted bastard.

can't he just go to a 'karaoke coffee shop' with the thai guys who are in the same boat?

sometimes a little anticipation is a good thing......

key words: "a little.

but if it's all a fantasy life of planning, without plenty of healthy penetratin..... fu** that!!!
or don't **** that as the case may be.

too much buildup and it becomes like one of those movies that everyone says is 'the best movie ever'--inevitably, a massive disappointment.