What makes men feel GOOD

KarenPra

I am really asking men to be descriptive about techniques they prefer. How do you like to be stimulated orally and during intercouse what are somethings that a woman can do to enhance pleasure for you.

What can a woman do to get a guy off (orally) in less then five minutes? I would LOVE to know that one LOL.

I am really asking men to be descriptive about techniques they prefer. How do you like to be stimulated orally and during intercouse what are somethings that a woman can do to enhance pleasure for you.

What can a woman do to get a guy off (orally) in less then five minutes? I would LOVE to know that one LOL.

well the obvious reason why men like oral is ....... because it means the woman can't talk, although some still try. it also means (usually) we don't have to look at ur face and can also drink beer and watch football at the same time. so girls there u have it, if u want to keep ur man happy more oral and less talking !!!

The Swedish Ice Trick.

The Swedish Ice Trick.

Well..Could you tell me about Swedish Ice Trick, plz? 8)

Normally I dont tell this because its a secret that happend me one time in life when I was drunk with my girl. :wink: She surpriced me really! wow :shock:

ok. :arrow: Its when a girl take two ice bits in her mouth and let it melts about 30 sec so its not sharp. Then she use it for "What makes men feel GOOD" as was the heading her. :P I guess you know what. If not mail me and I will set up a time to teach you. :idea:

:twisted:

If u tell me how ya like it....i'll tell you how i like it..