why do thai girls always lie

youngsoiwalker

china town's too far.... this is an emergency. i'm gonna go watch river rats feed on abandoned puppies and chiidren.

I thought the aim was to forget...how can you can do that without thinking of pattaya men in speedos ?

i

the rats move fast; they are fresh kills not bloated corpses. if the dead babies had time to bloat then yeah it'd look like pattaya men on 'dates' ...

the rats move fast; they are fresh kills not bloated corpses. if the dead babies had time to bloat then yeah it'd look like pattaya men on 'dates' ...

Fair enough .

A bloated corpse on a date with a rat .

Graphic , revolting and yet somehow ...poetic . As metaphors go Zeus I like it ...I honestly do .

However it must be said , there certainly is a little room for some self reflection in Thai culture .

:roll:

Perhaps Khanitta just rolled her eyes to point out that every culture needs some self reflection :D

While sitting in their underwear with their legs spread :twisted: 55555555

what u f*cking talking about? this topic about lieing or what??

They normally come hand in hand baby don't worry.

Fair enough .

A bloated corpse on a date with a rat .

Graphic , revolting and yet somehow ...poetic . As metaphors go Zeus I like it ...I honestly do .

the song currently playing is "sister i'm a poet." coincidence? i think not.

i think i will rethink my last statement from another thread please pass the pipe of what ever you are smoking maybe just maybe if i hog the pipe i will be able to understand something of what is being said.

if it took you all nuts 4 pages to come to a conculsion on a simple non flame ridden topic like mine this should take at least 20 pages are more....

give me the pipe back i need to catch up

peace pipes to the rescue troy

original poster seems to have meet only one girl in his life and she was a wooker on soi street that lied to him so everyone that is thai lies....great conculsion.....way to meet women here dude...priceless priceless

However it must be said , there certainly is a little room for some self reflection in Thai culture .

:roll:

Perhaps Khanitta just rolled her eyes to point out that every culture needs some self reflection :D

While sitting in their underwear with their legs spread :twisted: 55555555

what u f*cking talking about? this topic about lieing or what??

Since when has a topic actually stayed on topic? It's about freedom of expression... *choke gag*.

And hey, I like that photo, your smiles are very nice, I was just saying...

i think i will rethink my last statement from another thread please pass the pipe of what ever you are smoking maybe just maybe if i hog the pipe i will be able to understand something of what is being said.

if it took you all nuts 4 pages to come to a conculsion on a simple non flame ridden topic like mine this should take at least 20 pages are more....

give me the pipe back i need to catch up

peace pipes to the rescue troy

original poster seems to have meet only one girl in his life and she was a wooker on soi street that lied to him so everyone that is thai lies....great conculsion.....way to meet women here dude...priceless priceless

a secret?

when the conclusion is that obvious, it doesn't need to be said out loud. everyone already knows.

now let's rejoin the discussion of the relative merits of mongols vs mongoloids... already in progress....

now let's rejoin the discussion of the relative merits of mongols vs mongoloids... already in progress....

in fairness we haven;t quite got to the merits yet ...and from my side I assure you...there is no intetion of ever "getting there"

******* mongoloids man....like people except even worse...

Guest Tattoodude
Thai man is number 1..My father 100% thai...Thai Girl not all the same..Stop talking about that girl..maybe only your girl do that to u..

Hey, I think there is some misunderstanding here. MONEY is number 1.

:lol::lol:

money is a part of life..but not mean everything :!: you understand in your way..i undestand in my way..

..............I understand in your way as well, don't worry.

figures.

yeah ...as a responsible citizen and no doubt up and coming candidate for moderater of thailandfriendslets , I must insist we keep the mongoloid hating to one thread...ie : the other...you know...like a single concetrated stream is more effective

(as demonstrated in the acclaimed documentary : Ghostbusters)

Guest Tattoodude
china town's too far.... this is an emergency. i'm gonna go watch river rats feed on abandoned puppies and chiidren.

I thought the aim was to forget...how can you can do that without thinking of pattaya men in speedos ?

i

I take it we are not referring to all Pattaya men?

I for example dont wear speedos, I do my best work naked, scares the customer stiff, at least I hope their scared :shock:

i

I for example dont wear speedos, I do my best work naked, scares the customer stiff, at least I hope their scared :shock:

i'm just hoping they're not stiff :shock:

Guest Tattoodude

i

i'm just hoping they're not stiff :shock:

It's an extra 1000 baht an hour if they are.

Guest Tattoodude
Can people please stop making references to Tatt2dudes erection... like NOW!

Look I can see how it makes you insecure, but lets face facts there's no avoiding my erection :wink:

Guest Tattoodude
Geez , scares customers STIFF...And u, stiff, tatt2dude?

customers... speedos... tatt2dude... all siff... must resist....

<<projectile vomit>>>

brain imploding

>PLOP<

Hey you were invited!

If it wasn't for the fact that you were "busy" then maybe you could appreciate the art for what it is 8)

Guest Tattoodude
Can people please stop making references to Tatt2dudes erection... like NOW!

Look I can see how it makes you insecure, but lets face facts there's no avoiding my erection :wink:

I have a sausage grinder that says otherwise.

Is that an Industrial sausage grinder?