Great Clubbing Scene in Bangkok

sheawnlee

Question

Sawadee Krapp ladies and gentlemen, I am planning to throw a good birthday bash for a buddy in Bangkok late next month. Thinking of perhaps booking a lounge area which can house 10-20 people (small gathering).

Need suggestion of the trendiest joint in Bangkok nightlife, music preferably mix of house, club music and some latest thai song.

Is there such a place in BKK? Been to santika but lack of a private lounge area, wherelse does most good looking party goers goes to lately?

Not a party animal myself thou, just felt the vibrant nightlife in BKK affecting me much whenever I thought of heading out to get a drink and enjoy great crowd with perfect music! Cheers 8)

14 answers to this question

sorry mate, karaoke kinda lame these days..

that, indeed, was the point.

looking for good vibes, good birds, good drinks...have anyonebeen to the "inch"?
i haven't been to inch since right after they opened. at that time it was incredibly fatigued. however, i'm a spoiled new yorker and thus quite bored with the club scene here. btw i don't think private party/VIP rooms are all that common at clubs here.

sorry mate, karaoke kinda lame these days..looking for good vibes, good birds, good drinks...have anyonebeen to the "inch"?

yea but right near there is Zeed, i like zeed better cause the girls are alot hotter and its usually 99 percent asian!

gotta love that ^^

i got this addiction to asians, i dont know where it came from 55

Sawadee Krapp ladies and gentlemen, I am planning to throw a good birthday bash for a buddy in Bangkok late next month. Thinking of perhaps booking a lounge area which can house 10-20 people (small gathering).

Need suggestion of the trendiest joint in Bangkok nightlife, music preferably mix of house, club music and some latest thai song.

Is there such a place in BKK? Been to santika but lack of a private lounge area, wherelse does most good looking party goers goes to lately?

Not a party animal myself thou, just felt the vibrant nightlife in BKK affecting me much whenever I thought of heading out to get a drink and enjoy great crowd with perfect music! Cheers 8)

Ask Admin :roll: