fast and furious: tokyo drift!!

stegee

f'n'f:td  

161 members have voted

1. 1. f'n'f:td

• bag of shite
    • shite in a bag
    • the piant large breasted chinese girl option!!

Mate, I suspect you weren't in the right frame of mind when you watched it and had some serious preconception issues to boot.

Fast cars and large-breasted Chinese birds! What more do you want? A storyline?

Sheesh some people are never satisfied.

last time i checked tokyo was in japan!! did they just import the large-breasted chinese birds for the film??

Mate, I suspect you weren't in the right frame of mind when you watched it and had some serious preconception issues to boot.

last time i checked tokyo was in japan!! did they just import the large-breasted chinese birds for the film??

ermmm...duh!!!(japanese chicks got small ****)

Trust me, not all of them... 8)

have to agree- i've met more large breasted japanese girls than i have chinese girls with norks!!

have to agree- i've met more large breasted japanese girls than i have chinese girls with norks!!

not sure what a 'nork' is but if it involves d-cups beijing is an excellent place to hunt them...better than tokyo....

not sure what a 'nork' is but if it involves d-cups beijing is an excellent place to hunt them...better than tokyo....

big **** gut to match?? or disproportionate??

well i haven't seen the movie but my memory of beijing girls is skinny bodies, chubby titties....

your mileage may vary however...

i still say they were japanese birds in the film!!

havent' seen the movie, but looked at the credits on IMDB and only 2 girls with chinese names, many many with japanese names, so you're probably right.

well i haven't seen the movie but my memory of beijing girls is skinny bodies, chubby titties....

your mileage may vary however...

i still say they were japanese birds in the film!!

havent' seen the movie, but looked at the credits on IMDB and only 2 girls with chinese names, many many with japanese names, so you're probably right.

wouldn't be the first time- that piant and his stereotyping of asian girls with fat titties!!

I think there's a lot in the fact that a great many SE Asian birds have slight frames, which just tends to accentuate their breasts.

'tis true. have to say on a really skinny girl boobies don't have to be all that big to look quite chubby. perhaps rather than cup size we should be discussing boobies as some sort of ratio, like a percentage of total body mass or something...