Longest Forum ever

JornHendrikx

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I think this was better when there was some sort of ongoing story (can be anarchy too). I wonder if I start again, will anyone continue the story?

Finally, he went to her place. When she open the door, he could see she was surprised to see him.

She asked: "...

sorry my friend, you are much more creative than the original poster,so start a new thread :P

Ho hum :roll:

The full ceremonial name of the city given by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, and later edited by King Mongkut, is

Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

¡Ãا෾ÃËÒ¹¤Ã ÃÃÃÃѵ¹â¡ÊÔ¹·Ãì ÃËÔ¹·ÃÒÂظÂÒÃËÒ´ÔÅ¡À¾ ¹¾Ãѵ¹ìÃÒª¸Ò¹Õ ºØÃÕÃÃÂìÃØ´ÃÃÒª¹ÔàÇȹìÃËÒʶҹ ÃÃþÔÃÒ¹ÃǵÒÃʶԵ ÊÑ¡¡Ã·ÑµµÔÂÃÇÔɳءÃÃûÃÃÊÔ·¸Ôì

The city of angels, the great city, the eternal jewel city, the impregnable city of God Indra, the grand capital of the world endowed with nine precious gems, the happy city, abounding in an enormous Royal Palace that resembles the heavenly abode where reigns the reincarnated god, a city given by Indra and built by Vishnukam".

The full name of the city is listed by Guinness Book of Records as the world's longest place name.

Th-Bangkok_ceremonial_name.mp3,

http://www.soundupload.com/audio/6ee9ncbs9lrm0bj

I wonder how many Khun Thai know Bangkok's real name? Also, how many Farangs can Poot Thai this one?

8)