Silly Season (Footbun)

zeusbheld

looks like some good news for arsenal .... at last !!!
Nasri completes move to Arsenal

Nasri has been dubbed the new Zinedine Zidane

Arsenal have completed the signing of Marseille midfielder Samir Nasri for an undisclosed fee.

The 21-year-old, who made two appearances as a substitute for France during Euro 2008, has signed a "long-term" contract with the Gunners.

He said: "This is a very important step in my life as a footballer because Arsenal is a massive club."

Manager Arsene Wenger told the club's website: "He is young, quick and technically an outstanding player."

He has shown great potential with his performances for Marseille and the French national team

Arsene Wenger on Nasri

Nasri, who has been dubbed the new Zinedine Zidane, joined Marseille as a nine-year-old and made his league debut during the 2004-2005 season.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to team up Ajax striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar to replace exit-bound Emmanuel Adebayor.

Nasri is not ready yet .Maybe in 1-2 years but now he is just to soft for the premiership.He also nead to learn how to defend in a better way that he acctually do.a great recruit,but for the future not the present time.

nasri isn't ready yet but isn't far. Huntelaar will be a good signing, IMO. much better striker than Kuyt, i was surprised (but grateful) that Kuyt went first.

i don't know what formation ajax will play this year under van basten, but if they're gonna play their traditional 433 then i expect the signing of 19 year old Serbian striker Miralem Sulejmani is a hint that they're resigned to Huntelaar leaving. ajax say that arse haven't bid. please do; please, please PLEASE don't let him go to manure.

oh, and Crouchinho to Portsmouth.

liverpool just paid 20 million for Robbie Keane. no, seriously.

that Rafa sure plays the transfer market like a violin. except he plays it like he's not a violinist.

now i like robbie keane ... but 20 f**king million !!!

somebody's having a laugh !!

he's a good player but 20 million IS good comedy isn't it.

"I've been waiting for this day since I was a kid. Everyone knows I am a massive Liverpool fan, so to be sitting here today in a Liverpool tracksuit is a dream come true," RK said. Arshavin or more likely Pavlyuchenko in for Keano at Spurs, to be joined also by Bentley. Berbs a gonner but where?

Lee Cattermole to Wigan. I found him impressive!

Drogba-Robinho? Andy Johnson back at Everton or off to Birmingham or Fulham (with Al Fayed checkbook in hand)?

Diouf to Sunderland from Bolton? I hope not! I had him starting the opener... :(

Barry to Liverpool for 15MM# paid across 3 years.

Lampard rejected Jose's 140K# per week four-year terms.