What is True love???

methedevdas

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess true love is the feeling that no matter how much time you spend with someone it won't be enough...

I guess the person who started this forum has never felt it!! I know I certainly have...

I would have to agree and disagree with John.. that heart pumping... I think that would be a physical attraction... you wouldn't get that feeling everytime you saw your wife who you were married to fro 10+ years now would you.... :lol:

what is true love? " True love is like Ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen " " love,is like water, we take it for granted. Thus,when it is gone, it becomes crucial "

Did i get true love and lost it? Feel like its ... but never mind.. i deserve it...

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm......True love....How do you explain something so comlex....Leaf has some great pionts...

My explanation......When ya come home from work, open the door, and your dog knocks ya down, tail wagging a hundred miles a minute and licks your face cause he's happy to see ya......

Thats unconditional love.....And when ya find a woman / man who feels like that dog....Ya got yourself a keeper..... :D

True love is mean you can shared every thing with your parner and feel comfortable to talk and be with and can do every thing together and you can understanding with each other.When you live with out him/her than you will feel that you miss some thing in your life.Like i have now. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

I know all those poeple think i never Fell in True love.. But the real matter is i am... i am in true love.

she love me too as i love her.. well. you can say Long Distance Love.. but i think i Trust on Long Distance Love..

Point is.. that if you trust some one.. and that looks good to your heart..

DO GOOD HAVE GOOD>..

Love comes through the eyes That help me see this wonderful surprise I see this wonderful man Whom of which I can always stand.

Love comes through the ears That never hear fears They help me hear the words from you And help me pull through.

Love comes through the hands That make you my man Your touch creates chills Which make me go through many thrills.

Love comes through each one of us That makes us a must I don't think I'd make it without you And your love so very true.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got True love from my mom...

She loves without any condition.

She loves without any requirment

She loves no matter how disobey, stubborn or bully I am

I don't think I can find that love from somewhere else

But of course, there are may kind of love in our lives

My true love, bf and gf, would be with my ex...

We really loved eachother and never ever got bored...

Too bad we aren't meant to be together...

I'm still looking for my next true love...

I don't know how long it's gonna take...

I don't know if I'm patient enough to wait and try to find it...

But right now at this minute, I still have faith that I'm gonna be the lucky one who have true love again...

Have a nice day

Bowling

Well! True Love is you can die for him/her but now i dont think it has true love in da world :(

I have to agee and disagree sunshine...

I beleive true love still exist...even if we are no longer with that person.

like the mother and child love...for example... would u stop loving ur mother if she past away?

The one u have considered your lover for life?...and he or she broke your heart... would u let that person die if u were the only one on the planet that could save her/him?

In other words...true LOVE reveals itself in bad times...thats when u know when the love is true. (same as for friendship)

// this doesnt apply to my first gf though...that gurl was just too nasty...thus.. no real LOVE // lol