ThailandFriends Fantasy League 2008/09

lizardo

Is it just me that thinks Iain_D has been unusually quiet on here about his demotion? :o

:twisted:

Didn't even know the results until today Hobbes. Been out at sea!!

Well done ZBH for getting past me; ah well, only 3 months till next season.

I take it everyone is happy with a new Fantasy league in August? Will post the codes etc as soon as its launched.

:lol:

Haha, seeing this name on the front of the forums will definitely give me a laugh over this summer.

Props to Iain for not taking this like a bitch. :lol:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me that thinks Iain_D has been unusually quiet on here about his demotion? :o

I take it everyone is happy with a new Fantasy league in August? Will post the codes etc as soon as its launched.

Haha, seeing this name on the front of the forums will definitely give me a laugh over this summer.

Props to Iain for not taking this like a b*tch. :lol:

I look forward to 3 months of being a ***** too!!! No more Mr Nice Guy from me!! :lol:

I figured you'd be making use of the (rare) good weather on a bank holiday weekend. :wink:

Yes, looking forward to another league next season. What will you be calling the League then? 'Handbags at Dawn'... 'No slapping for the Wicked'...'B*tch of the Hill' or 'There can be only one (b*tch)'! :lol:

I figured you'd be making use of the (rare) good weather on a bank holiday weekend. :wink:

Yes, looking forward to another league next season. What will you be calling the League then? 'Handbags at Dawn'... 'No slapping for the Wicked'...'B*tch of the Hill' or 'There can be only one (b*tch)'! :lol:

how about the "Bitchstakes"?

good weather?? couldn't notice any for the waves (*****)slapping my face. Remind me never ever to get in a kayak on the open bloody sea again!!

:)