Peter Pan Or Paedo Man?

uarewotueat

Is Michael Jackson A Peadophile?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michael Jackson A Peadophile?

• 1. Not Guilty - hes just misunderstood
    • 2. Guilty - hes a wierdo so lock him up
    • 3. Who Cares? Lock him up anyway!

is michael jackson just a normal guy with a healthy interest in children sharing his bed?

or

is he a sick paedo who should be kept away from kids forever?

my view is... i would be surprised if hes not guilty after seeing how he acts around and talks about kids in tv documentaries and interviews, but i wont be surprised to see him get away with it! (money makes the world go round) ...they should lock him up anyway cos hes a danger to himself and others!

I think any parent that would leave their kids with him should be locked up to!

Good point !! they should be held acountable ,not sueing him for money.

Yup... agreed.

there is something seriously wrong with a man michael jackson's age enjoying the company of kids from 10 to 14 years old and sharing his bed with them. at best it is abusing his fame and power, at worst it may be sexual abuse. but what the f**k were the parents of these kids thinking about ?? $$$$$$'s ????

especially with jackson's history being so well known there is no excuse for these parents. they should be in the dock with him, not standing to make millions of dollars from the case ....

We can hope for public castration, but with all his money he will end up with Jurors and their kids sleeping with him too I can seee them all now riding the rollar coaster in NeverLand his private kid seducing ranch paradise. The biggest crime of all is that we will be subjected to the whole sordid trial and see his hideous face over and over again on TV GOD HELP US ALL :shock: