GOD IS IN-CHARGE

Bruce551

So the international media keep calling to ask what's going on in Alaska? Must be a dead news day...wasn't there any grass growing or paint drying to report somewhere?

...Gods work eh? Is this the same one that the Arabs call Allah?

As the religious nutters say there is only one, I guess it must be huh? See, thats the basic problem with having one god - you really wouldn't know which side is "doing Gods work" would you?

Putting your future in the hands of your imaginary friend again....

I like you guys, I really do... All you Democrats...

I'm totally independent and will not vote anyway... except TF. All governments are corrupt so my vote would do nothing to change things.

Additionally.. the US economy is not controlled by the government and nobody is going to stop the pentagon from being a black hole sucking up all the money it wants to pour into the military industrial complex no matter who is president.

I predict that McCain will win because the Republicans will get the votes of the easily spooked people, the religious fanatics, and the racists.

There is another reason... Democrats act so whiny and wimpy and all about organizing communities...

I share many positions with Obama and the liberals, such as pro infanticide and anti-religion.

There is another reason why McCain will win ... And that is because we Americans are notoriously famous for voting in the candidate that the rest of the world doesn't want.

I'm totally independent and will not vote anyway... except TF. All governments are corrupt so my vote would do nothing to change things.

Additionally.. the US economy is not controlled by the government and nobody is going to stop the pentagon from being a black hole sucking up all the money it wants to pour into the military industrial complex no matter who is president.

I predict that McCain will win because the Republicans will get the votes of the easily spooked people, the religious fanatics, and the racists.

There is another reason... Democrats act so whiny and wimpy and all about organizing communities...

I share many positions with Obama and the liberals, such as pro infanticide and anti-religion.

There is another reason why McCain will win ... And that is because we Americans are notoriously famous for voting in the candidate that the rest of the world doesn't want.

***********news flash************

US elections are rigged.............

If you are an american then you insult yourself trying to insult americans. Its like saying people suck , yea maybe but you can't disconnect yourself. YOu is people.......

The supreme supernatural being, the imnipotent and omniscient originator of and the ultimate entity in the unverse, woke up one morning decided that the Islamic nations should be destroyed and he chose the yanks to do it?

Man, he must have been wasted.

naw its just a land grab :roll:

remember the source people. Many americans want change. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

yeah,so? what's your point?

the american people wanting things to change is immaterial.

you might aswell say "on the whole, i think americans are good people".

admittedly that' probably true, but they are not the ones actually implementing american foreign and domestic policy, your government is, and they are an organisation of unparalleled greed, self interest, evil and hypocrisy.

seen the documentary "loose change"? there's an eye-opener!!

remember the source people. Many americans want change. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

yeah,so? what's your point?

the american people wanting things to change is immaterial.

you might aswell say "on the whole, i think americans are good people".

admittedly that' probably true, but they are not the ones actually implementing american foreign and domestic policy, your government is, and they are an organisation of unparalleled greed, self interest, evil and hypocrisy.

seen the documentary "loose change"? there's an eye-opener!!

My point is the anger many present here is aganst americans like we have a choice here. Voting is currupted, money is in power and don't kid yourself that its just america's problem. They love t see us fight amongst ourselfs while they suck up the profits.........

My point is the anger many present here is aganst americans like we have a choice here. Voting is currupted, money is in power and don't kid yourself that its just america's problem. They love t see us fight amongst ourselfs while they suck up the profits.........

Agree 100% with your sentiments there Eagle I really do it just seems trendy to bash americans these days.

Gladly im not 1 of them I love America and Americans

Agree 100% with your sentiments there Eagle I really do it just seems trendy to bash americans these days.

Gladly im not 1 of them I love America and Americans

It was popular in American during the cold war to talk of the evil russians and I met some of them in that time and they were not evil at all. It amazes me to see some people in theUS ***** at chinese merchandise in the US while it is the US companies going to china for cheaper labor. Seems people everywhere are mad at the wrong people and that serves no one.

It was popular in American during the cold war to talk of the evil russians and I met some of them in that time and they were not evil at all. It amazes me to see some people in theUS b*tch at chinese merchandise in the US while it is the US companies going to china for cheaper labor. Seems people everywhere are mad at the wrong people and that serves no one.

Again I agree 100% here I worked for an analytical company years ago now they have been bought by honywell nownut anyway, thery moved production side of things over to china it was all just to save on cash the quality yield was a lot lower but the parts were so cheaply made that it didn't matter they could afford a higher warranty budget and still they made more money out of it.

The only winners were the top bosses or shareholders or whatever.

It was popular in American during the cold war to talk of the evil russians and I met some of them in that time and they were not evil at all. It amazes me to see some people in theUS b*tch at chinese merchandise in the US while it is the US companies going to china for cheaper labor. Seems people everywhere are mad at the wrong people and that serves no one.

Again I agree 100% here I worked for an analytical company years ago now they have been bought by honywell nownut anyway, thery moved production side of things over to china it was all just to save on cash the quality yield was a lot lower but the parts were so cheaply made that it didn't matter they could afford a higher warranty budget and still they made more money out of it.

The only winners were the top bosses or shareholders or whatever.

so do you hear alot of china bashing because if it. I hear that and I see why the world is such a mess. So easy to hate someone quick everyone needs a vent but greed is hurting us all. Its like some evil entity in a star trek episode that takes over people once they make their first million and join the rich f*ckers club

so do you hear alot of china bashing because if it. I hear that and I see why the world is such a mess. So easy to hate someone quick everyone needs a vent but greed is hurting us all. Its like some evil entity in a star trek episode that takes over people once they make their first million and join the rich f*ckers club

Yeah totally!

They blame the chinese like its there fault, it makes me laugh with tears in my eyes that some people are so blind to the obvious. Its the companies greed that makes this happen. I think its good that the chinese get the jobs but it sucks that its at the expense of others. But culture is changing globally we are all guilty of being materialistic, ALL OF US!!! Sad thing is a lot of people think the same as me and aknowledge it but still contribute to the problems caue we are too weak to not fall into the trap. We are the ******* of marketing and the money men!

Yeah totally!

They blame the chinese like its there fault, it makes me laugh with tears in my eyes that some people are so blind to the obvious. Its the companies greed that makes this happen. I think its good that the chinese get the jobs but it sucks that its at the expense of others. But culture is changing globally we are all guilty of being materialistic, ALL OF US!!! Sad thing is a lot of people think the same as me and aknowledge it but still contribute to the problems caue we are too weak to not fall into the trap. We are the ******* of marketing and the money men!

Thats what i thought. So England has alot of the same problems we have in the US.

I think we all have more in common the we realise. The price of food in the uk now is getting silly the average shopping bill has risen by 30% at least. Fuelis getting just stupid.

I think in the future when the oil is gone it will be farmland that we wage war over.

Also another problem is the hate towards the polish and whoever who come here to work made friends with a few from work and the gym I train in, they are nice people and they do the jobs the brits seem to think they are too good for. And im yet to experience all the so called crimes that they commit!!

I think we all have more in common the we realise. The price of food in the uk now is getting silly the average shopping bill has risen by 30% at least. Fuelis getting just stupid.

I think in the future when the oil is gone it will be farmland that we wage war over.

Also another problem is the hate towards the polish and whoever who come here to work made friends with a few from work and the gym I train in, they are nice people and they do the jobs the brits seem to think they are too good for. And im yet to experience all the so called crimes that they commit!!

Here people ***** about mexicans the same way. Fuel has gone up, food is rising slow. I agree people are basically the same everywhere.

******news flash ********

they don't NEED to rig elections. people are stupid.

I agree but I think they do anyway ......

I disagree, americans are not stupid. Maybe I'm just an eternal optimist, but the american public has made some good choices in the past. Hopefully, they've learned something from the last few years and will make the right choice this time. They've lost a lot of ground against both China and Russia and can't afford to waste money and alienate potential allies any longer .

I disagree, americans are not stupid. Maybe I'm just an eternal optimist, but the american public has made some good choices in the past. Hopefully, they've learned something from the last few years and will make the right choice this time. They've lost a lot of ground against both China and Russia and can't afford to waste money and alienate potential allies any longer .

you haven't been to Nebraska :shock: