is gig just an excuse to slut around?

drlovelife8

We need to differentiate between three scenarios:

1. A situation in which you already have a bf/gf, you already are in a committed relationship. Here, having a gik on the side, without your bf/gf knowing is cheating and never good. It does not matter if you cheat with a gik, an ex bf/gf, a one-night stand, or somebody you pay for sex. It may mean the end of your relationship or is at least a sign of serious problems.

2. Alternatively, you are single and have a gik, which then means you are looking for a NSA (no strings atttached) kind of deal that allows you to experience intimacy, sex, and closeness to another human without the usual commitment. As long as both partners are cool with this, I don't see a problem here.

3. Gik with no sex or desire should be called a friend (as was already mentioned)

Perfectly said... That's the opinion I tried to explain before.

One thing important in situation 2 is the following:

"As long as both partners are cool with this, I don't see a problem here. "

Problems often comes out when for one of the partner the relationship means more than to have a "f**k buddy" (sorry)

And it often happend.... Often people think that they are not involved sentimentally, but when they discover (i.e.) that they are not the only "Kik" the partner is dating then...... I guess you see what I mean.

It can be a fair "agreement", but it is dangerous and most of the time someone end up hureted

Clear.I like what you said. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic